BEST FRIEND -

Same Old Love

YG ENT admit B.I and Hayoung are meeting from time to time , they have been friend for the past year even before both of them debut. They lean towards each other during up and down in life.

PlanA : The friendship between the two star are not a secret within the company, B.I always come to the studio helping Chorong, Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung making new song. They value their friendship a lot. Hopefully their fans understand the pure relationship and keep supporting both rising star.

Third Person POV

This is what scared me the most Hanbin-ah , would they understand that we were really best friend, they won't assume us lying right? We telling the truth, we are best friend, I don't want us to grew apart, We've been through a lot. -Hayoung

Wow, sweetheart , cool, are you rapping or what? trust me, trust our company, trust our fans please. It's okay for a girl and a boy to be best friend, well, maybe at first our fans will be suprise but I believe in Ikonic and Panda. They will trust our company words than those Media. -Hanbin

Hayoung nod to Hanbin words, she know all they need is time. Panda and Ikonic are the coolest fandom at this generation, So, it won't be a problem, their fans will know about their closeness soner and later. Both Hayoung and Hanbin are relaxing in the Han River. They often come here when one of them face a problem or have so much stress.

A few weeks after that, Hayoung and Hanbin friendship are well accepted among netizen. EXO also has ended their concert overseas tour, Sehun drive towards Hayoung dorm, he needs to hear from Hayoung that she didn't date B.I. aka Hanbin, Hayoung friends in school, Sehun know B.I very well, when Sehun ignore Hayoung and say bad word to her, B.I always come and make her happy, the only male student that brave enough to be near Hayoung when Sehun definitely tell all student especially male student to stay away from Hayoung. Sehun did love Irene in the past, but something about guy close with Hayoung really bother Sehun mind. Now, when Sehun admit his feeling towards Hayoung and this B.I guy come to the spotlight, Sehun really need a confirmation from Hayoung mouth, Hayoung own sentence and words. That he still have chance to have Hayoung back.

Sehun wait in the parkir lot, waiting for Hayoung, its 12.35am, Hayoung should be here, Hayoung always stay up late in the training room and studio, making new song. How did Sehun know this? Of course from BTOB member who is really close with Apink member.Hayoung wave to her manager  and turn around seeing ....