Regret, is it too late

Same Old Love

Julai 2013

Its remarks 2 years 5 month after that hurtful moment Hayoung had with Sehun and those happy moment when she meet Hanbin or netizen call b.i now. WIN survival show are so famous nowadays. But its Julai the first time Sehun will meet Hayoung eye to eye and close enough because both team is making comeback. Exo are getting very popular with Wolf meanwhile APink making a comeback with NoNoNo. Exo are making an event for Son Naeun for behalf Shinee Taemin because of WGM show. 

Sehun Pov

I saw Hayoung again. Honestly, this is not the first time I meet her after I hurt her pride 2 years ago. Its been countless time, neither of us start a conversation  she really push me off guard sometimes because I miss those moment she steal glance at me like I am a treasure for her, those sparkling eyes. But now she look at me like she look at other guy. No more sparkling eyes, my member keep saying it is my fault, I know. After she leave me in library school I though I can start my plan in courting Irene noona but I dont. I just miss Hayoung and it doesnt help when she growing beautiful and flawless naturally, I guess puberty really hits her like truck. The Taemin sunbae-nim event ends nicely, Apink member act like they don't know me, and I, I keep looking at Hayoung from time to time. I miss you Hayoung. I call her number and its ringing but she doesnt pick up. Did Hayoung change her number but why she doesnt tell me?  oh wait, stupid Sehun, you are the one that throw her away. So, bare with it.

Hayoung Pov

 

Oh my god, its so weird but I've made it, Its so awkward and I realise he sometimes look at me, but I didnt feel excited at all. I keep my head straight. After all, I am going to Yg trainee building after this and listen to Hanbin self composed song with Jiwon and Jinhwan oppa. Im so thankful for Hanbin, him being  a leader for team B , being an older son in the family and being a good friend for me, I just keep telling him that he is my one and only treasure after my APink unnie. I told my unnie and my manager that Im going to meet Hanbin by taxi, I rushed to exit the MBC building and meet EXO in front door, I guess they also want to go back to their dorm. I walk pass them and bow silently without starting conversation. I have to be fast or else my fans will follow me. Only ACube family know my friendship with Hanbin.

Chen : Hayoung are getting taller and beautiful day by day, her face is glowing. Why must there have to be 4 between me and her. I surely will court her if she is 93 or 94'er. 

Baekhyun : Did you want to fight with Sehun, She belong to Sehun since years ago. 

Sehun smile when he heard baekhyun saying that. He know it... Hayoung has many admirer among idol, but she is his Hayoung, he will get Hayoung back and make all those admirer lose. But how? Hayoung doesnt seem to like him after all and where the hell she goes without her unnie and her manager with all those black shirt and jeans.

Chanyeol : But Hayoung seems in hurry and with that undercover, black shirt, jeans and cap. Did she dating anyone right now? Sehun is here, did it mean she move on already.

Sehun mind are hurting, seeing her ran towards taxi, and with what Chanyeol said. Sehun feel like he want to punch someone. 

EXO member seems to notice it and realised that they talked about Hayoung in front of Sehun and even mention she dating someone, they knew that tonight Sehun will be in bad mood. So  they keep quiet and let the silent moment blow Sehun angry away.

B.i Pov

I buy ice cream in the nearest market and wait outside YG trainee building for Hayoung she text me she will be here in 5 minutes. I laugh when she call me earlier and tell me she really act like she don't know Sehun in real life. Well, shame on him, Im proud of Hayoung, she is so strong but sometime a cry baby for me. She doesnt act cute with the other but she cute enough to me when she asked me to treat her something. A taxi stop infront of me and Hayoung walk to me with full undercover except het beautiful eyes. "Bin ah , let listen to your song for the WIN final  and is that for me?" . Haha Hayoung is so funny , I shoved the plastic bag to her and smile signal her that the ice cream are specially for her. We walk to the recording studio and meet Team A member in the way.

 

S.Mino : Young-ah , my dongsaeng I miss you. NoNoNo... I feel like I want to sing your song for the final battle.

L.SeungHoon : Yeah, we thinking like that, but I realise that we will be really weird.

Oh Hayoung : haha, no need for that. Cause you guys will be really weird. I afraid the final are just in 3 day, I just hope both team wil be debut and we will meet in the stage together and support each other during awards show. 

N.Taehyun : We were hoping for the same thing Hayoung please pray for both team. Are you here to listen to Hanbin song?

B.i : Yeah, I believe she will give me the most honest comment.

S.Mino : Ok, doesnt want to interrupt than, we battle fair and square right.

Oh Hayoung : yeah, you guys are so manly. haha , I will also vote for you guys fair and square .

L.Seunghoon : As expected our lovely dongsaeng, you are the best. Would you come for the final waiting at the backstage Yang Sajang-nim wouldnt mind. He 's you fans after all.

Oh Hayoung : I will oppa and I will cook fried rice for you guys. hehe, its the only food that I can make after all.

K.Seungyoon : It is the best after all, I love to eat your fried rice.

TeamA : Bye Hayoung and asked Hanbin to sent you home, it dangerous for a beautiful person like you walked alone at night.

B.i : I will take care of her, don't worry. 

Team A member winks at Hanbin and Hayoung. "dont do naughty thing to our innocent hayoungie" -s.mino.

Hayoung just smile, these Yg trainee are the only friend who like this but they are the closest and nicest person she ever meet.

SM Practise room

Sehun has been dancing alone for the past 2 hour non-stop he mad by just thinking Hayoung already meet some guy, she only 18, she still young, its impossible but if it is truth who is the guy. Hayoung rarely open up to a guys. He himself is the one except for that young boy but that boy has quit school and Hayoung did not meeting him again after that. He is mad, Sehun miss Hayoung, Hayoung .... why is he so stupid back then. If only he realised his own feeling earlier. This whole thing won't happen. Hayoung will be in his arm, cuddling and hug her until she blush madly. Imagination of Hayoung proudly wearing their couple ring in public make his heart feel warm. I will get your attention back Oh Hayoung. I didnt mind being stupid for you.