heartbroken

Same Old Love

January 2011 It's a good evening for oh hayoung. She will enter the same school with her favourite sunbae crush, because of the 2 years, Hayoung couldn't go to school together with Sehun. But, today she can start following him and pestering him until he open his eyes for Hayoung. Both of them are trainee but Hayoung will make her debut first this year through ACube Ent and Sehun will debut next year through big company SM Ent. When was Hayoung first realise her feeling for Sehun? Is it when Hayoung being bullied during kindergarden and Sehun came to rescue her or when Sehun promise to celebrate her birthday together every year and be the first person to wish her. Sehun keep hold to his promise but, Hayoung seems to notice that Sehun behavior keep changing. Sehun doesnt reply to her text, Sehun keep ignoring her call. So for once and for all, Hayoung decide to meet Sehun during school.

Oh Sehun looking at himself through the mirror. "I'm a good looking guy". His phone keep ringing showing there's is text message... "oppa, can I meet you during recess time -hayoung ". Sehun feeling mad for some reason, he really doesnt want Hayoung to keep her hope high because he will never give the same feeling as hayoung feel towards him right now, he is in love with his co-trainee Bae Irene who is older 3 years than him but who care, its his heart, he deserve to have the right to choose who to love. He once feel happy whenever he with Hayoung but as he grow up, he realised it was only a one time thing, she just someone he want to have when he bored , he can and she will blush madly. Sehun doesnt need a younger girl in his life especially Hayoung

DURING RECESS TIME IN LIBRARY Hayoung happily walking toward the end of the rack in library looking for Sehun as they promise to meet in library. She put a little bit of lip balm and bb cream earlier to avoid looking bad in font Sehun. Meanwhile Sehun already decide to ask Hayoung to leave him alone after this. He wants to have Irene as his girlfriend, with Hayoung always following him, he cant achieve that goal, many sunbae in his company and even teacher Lee So Man though Hayoung as his girlfriend. That probably why Irene doesnt spend any glance to him.

Sehun Pov

"Oppa! Have you wait so long for me?" Here she come, alright Sehun tell her now. "Hayoung I want to say something and you must follow what I say" Hayoung nodded her head." I feel in love with Irene noona and I want to court her so can you please stop following, texting and call me after this?" I look into her eyes and I knew I broke her heart, she start tearing but I have to continue. " Hayoung you are way younger than me, totally not my style, I believe you will meet some other guys. And I dont like you keep pestering me, Irene noona ignoring me because of you, just keep you hell out of me, go Hayoung, please forget everything that I once promise you." - "is this what you want oppa? You won't regret this?" Sehun answer without hesitation "yes, Hayoung for real".

Hayoung POV

Sehun doesnt even want me as his friend or dongsaeng. Am I that bad. He used to play with me, He used to say that he will never leave me. But with the same mouth, he said those bad things to me. " I understand Sehun shii, you are not a jerk, dont worry about it. I will always think of you as a good memories. Its just too soon, I though last month when you said you dont want fried rice that I cook, you only joking, when you said you dont need me, you only joking. Haha, I even though you will asking for forgiveness today. Pabo me, for thinking like that. Dont worry Sehun shii, I will follow what you said. If we meet one day, I will definitely act like we dont know each other. We will meet someday after all, thank you for everything and good luck with Irene shii."

 

Hayoung ran without saying good bye, for her, if Sehun doesnt want her around then there is no use to be around him anymore.

 

Sehun look at Hayoung back until it gone. For some reason, He feel lost and it disturbing his head. Is this what he want? If this is what he want, why does his heart feel so hurt?