It's Been A Long Journey

Same Old Love

3 years has past, after WIN survival, YG ENT made another survival show for Team B. After a lot of hardwork, cry, sadness and happiness that Team B, Chanwoo, Hongseok and Jinhyeong share together, Korea netizen most vote goes to Jung Chanwoo and YG new boy group name as IKON. WIth B.I as a leader, IKON finally made their official debut on October eventhough they already release their digital track "my type" on September. But, the friendship that Hayoung make with all the boys remains silent as both CEO of YG and PlanA told them to make it low.

Hayoung has been gaining more popularity because of her hardwork as Weekly Idol MC, Law Of The Jungle and for her natural beauty. Her fanboy among celebrities has been increasing. 

" HAYOUNG NOONA ARE THE COOLEST AMONG APINK MEMBER " -JINGOO

"I keep watching Apink video clip during army, my bias is Oh Hayoung, I keep wondering how can people be so beautiful when I see her on TV " -Yoo SeungHoo

"I think Apink Oh Hayoung is the definition of beauty, I meet her, and I always impressed by her attitude, I think she is my ideal type" -Winner Lee SeungHoon

Sehun has been working hard, his rap line in new album has been increased, his dance is among the best next to Kai and Lay. Sehun want to be the best he could, he hope one day Hayoung will look at him like the old time, that is one of the reason he wants to look cool and try to avoid any controversy and scandal. B.I has been famous for his self composed song, people has been calling him the next G-Dragon. Yang Sajangnim, Epik High, Masta Wu, Teddy and GD adore B.I and always have something nice about him during interview. Everything has been going well, but on September 20,2016 a few day before Apink Comeback after 1 years and 2 month, something unexpectent....

"YG rookie idol group IKON leader, B.i spotted in Han River With Apink maknae OH Hayoung"

"Another picture of Hayoung and B.I date in Daegu"

"Hanbin meet Hayoung at Apink backstage Tour"

"Hayoung wear a Tiffany & Co bracelet cost 4.7k USD, netizen believe its from B.I"

Sehun POV

EXO just ended 3 day tour at Bangkok, Thailand. His mind is full of things, what he read on Naver made his heart thumping loudly. Its not that he doesn't try to reach for Hayoung for the past 3 years, he keep calling her, and everytime he goes on tour with EXO oversea, he always buy something for Oh Hayoung. But, none of the things he done made Hayoung look at him the same as before. And this B.I guy, It makes him frustrated, how did they know each other, knowing Hayoung, she would never go anywhere or friend with someone if Chorong noona doesnt approve. "But, I think I see him before, well obviously not before any year end show, cause I seem to know him for a long time. But who the hell is this B.I?" My member already on their own room, but all of them ask me to be patient and wait for the confirmation from both company or Hayoung itself.

But what if Hayoung and BI really is together but will deny it?

I'm too late.