Convincing

My One And Truly Maid

Lee Bohee finally decided to leave home, honestly the economical problems that her family has been going through, couldn't let her stay one more day in that sweet place she so called home. Both her parents work, her mother would work at a flower shop that has been passed down generation after generation. Even so, business wasn't that great, it wasn't enough for her family to survive; so her father decide to work as well. He founded a job working in a fish market, in which people concluded that it might be the best fish in Korea. A family having tworked working parents, a daughter who just graduated high school couldn't keep the money flowing in the house. Especially since there daughter Bohee wanted to continue her studies; student loans and financial aid weren't enough for Bohee to proceed her dream.

 

Her dream of wanting to become a writer soon vanished as she came to a conclusion that her loving family comes first and she as well had to put money on the table so her family can survive for the rest of the years to come. Her objective was to find a well paying job, but unfortunately, for her, finding a well paying job in a little village in Incheon not far from Seoul; populated by a few people, work was scarce. It would be a miracle if she actually founded a job in her hometown. That's when she finally decided to pack up her bags and leave.

 

"What are you crazy, you know how dangerous it is for a young 19 year old girl to leave to an unknown place alone!!! Bohee's father said.

 

"Appa, I'm not a kid anymore and I know how to take care of myself" Bohee stated.

 

"Your father is right honey, you don't know what kind of men are out there, they can do terrible things to you! Besides why do you want to leave, I thought you loved this place?" Bohee's mother said with a confused frown.

 

"Oh Umma, of course I love this place and it will hurt me to leave but I have to go to Seoul to find a good job to bring money in the house to help you and Appa."Bohee said trying to make things clear.

 

"No! This isn't right, your mother and I are completely cap-" Bohee interrupted her father.

 

"Appa! Don't be foolish you and I know better than anyone else that money isn't flowing in the house. And right now we need as much help that we can get." Bohee said trying to convince her father to let her go.

 

"Honey she is right, we need the money! Right now if we can't get more money Bohee won't be able to attend school and continue her studies. And what's worse we might even end up losing our house! Sweety please think about it, come to your senses." Bohee's mother said grabbing onto her husband's arms to comfort him.

 

"Yes, Appa listen to Umma, please~" Reaching for her father's hand interwinding them and settling her head on his shoulder as well.

 

Mr. Lee was being embraced by the two most precious people in his life, his wife and his daughter. They were trying to convince him to let Bohee go to Seoul to look for a job, to there surprise he accepted.

 

"Okay, okay! I'll let you go." Bohee let go of her father's arm and jumped in glee, both parents smiled at the sight of their happy daughter, but soon got interrupted by her father's words.

 

"But if you can't find a job within a week you will take the next train from Seoul and come back home, is that understood?" Mr. Lee said with a stern look on his face. Bohee only nodded with a huge smile plastered on her face and jumped up to give her father a kiss on his cheek before running up the stairs to her room. Mr Lee sighed.

 

"I hope what I just did was the right thing, I really do hope I won't regret this." Mr.Lee said while looking down to the floor while nodding his head side to side.

 

"Honey don't worry our daughter will be fine. She is a smart and strong women and we have to face the fact that she isn't a kid anymore." Mrs. Lee said while looking up at her husband.

 

Has time really passed by that fast, is my little girl really becoming a women?

 

Mr. Lee just couldn't believe that 19 years ago he held his precious daughter in his arms. So tiny and fragile she was and he swore to protect her with his own life, and yet it was time to let her go. Mrs. Lee saw her husband sadden his expression and decided that it was time to go to bed since tomorrow they needed their energy to bid their daughter gooodbye. Bohee was defiantly leaving to Seoul.

 

Meanwhile Bohee was packing and preparing up her things and getting ready to leave next thing in the morning. She looked over to her night stand where her pink piggy bank stood. She said her goodbyes to her piggy bank before she crushed it with a hammer and letting all her savings fall onto her bed. She has been saving up since the first year of high school  and she had enough money to buy a train ticket to Seoul. Of course she had more money but those would be her savings that she'll use to get her self around Seoul. Knowing that she had everything prepared and ready she put on her white bunny pajamas and tucked herself into the warmth of her bed. She moved her body facing the ceiling of her bedroom, as she looked at the ceiling she thought to herself what kind of wonders she would find in a big city like Seoul. Since she is a girl that has never left the countryside she sure didn't know what to expect, but of course she didn't let her hopes down.

 

Seoul here I come!

 

And with that she drifted off to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is literally my first story! Sorry if it was a bit boring but trust me that I'll make this story enjoyable!         Anyways hope you guys enjoy and I think I'll post twice a week, depends.

Also anyone know how to put an image I have one but it saved on my phone and I have no idea how to place it

Please help!!!