Forgive Me

Meeting You Again

Why can't he remember me?I can.

 

The next day,you went to school.You avoided Jongdae everytime you see him.It's just embarassing to see him after what happended last time.Everything was different.You didn't talk to Jongdae at all.You avoided eye contact.Everything.

 

You felt lifeless in the inside.Dead in the inside.

 

~Jongdae POV~

"What is it about the seashell?Just what?"you said in your mind.You couldn't concentrate.You tried to figure it out but you just can't.

 

When you went home,you went to your room and sat down on the bed.You took out the seashell you kept in a small box and examined it.

                         

"Well,it got a heart-shape and the colour is the same as [name]'s seashell..it's pure white."

                     

"Wait..I think I've heard her name before."you went downstairs and asked your mom some questions.  

                  

"Mom!Have you heard the name [name] before?And what's this seashell about?Is it yours?"you showed her your seashell.

        

"Why do you want to know?"your mom asked

 

"Its because a girl named [name] asked me if I remembered her.I don't know what its supposed to mean."you replied

                        

Your mom gasped."You really don't know?Well,let me tell you.But only about her and not the seashell.I don't know anything about it."she said

"There was this girl who was your neighbour when you were a kid.She was your friend.Your only friend a that time.She needed to move out because of her parents work.She really liked playing with you.That's all I have to tell you.The rest,you have to figure it out by yourself."she walked back to the kitchen and continued her work.

             

You thanked her and ran back to your room.

 

Suddenly,something ran in your mind.

 

Could it be..her?Really?It must be!Have I not realize it all this time?Why?I have to meet [name] tomorrow.

 

 

Note:I'm sorry that this chapter is pretty short.(I'm soo busyyyyy huhu)The story will be completed in another chapter!I'm going to finish this chapter today since I am going to vacation tomorrow.