The Coincidence

Meeting You Again

"Aah.."you yawned.Looking at the clock,you rushed to get yourself ready for the first day of high school.

"I'm late!I'm late!"you rushed downstairs,grabbed your backpack and luckily,you didn't miss the bus.

Ah..you're already in high school.About your wish of making your heart-shaped seashell into a necklace didn't work out but you made it into a hair clip instead since it was easier.You wore your seashell hair clip and you arrived to your school.

Morning speeches and stuff.It was normal.

In your class,one by one introduced themselves.Some are shy,some are normal,some are cheerful but one..suprised you.A boy walked to the front and introduced himself.

"Hi!I'm Jongdae.You guys can call me by my nickname,Chen,if you want."

"What?J-Jongdae?My childhood friend?Maybe not..some people have the same name.."you said to yourself.But what if it really was Jongdae you know?Your mind kept thinking about it.

It was already recess time and you took your lunch box and sat down at an empty spot.You were alone there but it doesn't really bother you.You liked it.Being alone,it was nice.You don't have to worry about conversations or being cheerful.You just like being alone.

Suddenly,someone talked to you."Who's this ruining my peace?"you said in your mind.

"Can I sit here?There's not really anywhere I can sit...and we could friends too."

It was Jongdae.That boy."Of course you can."you replied.

At least it was only one person and that person was someone you were curious about.

"Hey..have you ever had a childhood friend you really missed?"you asked him out of the blue to break the silence.

"Maybe..I don't really know.But I'm pretty sure I had one.And it's a girl."he replied

You don't know what to say next.To tell him if he remembers you,if he kept the seashell you gave him.

"Can I take a look at your hair clip?It looks pretty."he said

'Yeah.Here.Don't break it.It's super special.Well,to me."you gave him your seashell hair clip.

"The seashell got a heart shape.It kinda reminds me of something..but I don't know what."he looked at the clip and gave it you back.

Brrrriinggg

"Looks like its time to go back to class.See you!"he said

"Yeah,see you too"

>>Time Skip>>

It was time for club activities.You got into the photography club.Your mom really like to take pictures.Especially pretty ones,of course.So you decided to learn how to take awesome and pretty pics,for your mom.You went out to the toilet for a while when there was a 10-minute break.You passed the singing club.You paused for a while to listen to a melodious voice of someone.It sounded like Jongdae.The sound..you can't describe it.It's just perfection.Hearing some other sounds,you startled and continued walking to the toilet.

"That guy..his voice..sounded like Jongdae that I know.Looks like I'll need to investigate him."you said