Recognizing You

Meeting You Again

A few months passed,you still don't know if that Jongdae was your old bestie.You got close with Jongdae.You even got his phone number in case one of you are sick and needs help about the homeworks and stuff.

It was a 1-week school holiday.You went out with your neighbours,Chanyeol and Baekhyun.Those two fight a lot but always make up.They are always together.You're friends with them and invited them to hang out at the mall.They agreed.

Going for ice creams,shopping for clothes and shoes and playing arcade games.It was super fun.Before coming back home,you guys rested at a bench.Talking and talking,you finally told them about Jongdae.They knew Jongdae because you told them about him a lot of time.

"Should I tell him if he remembers me?But what if he doesn't?"you asked them for their opinion.

"Girl,you have to!What if its too late and you can't meet him anymore?If he doesn't remember you,just explain to him slowly about the Jongdae you know.He'll probably remember you."said Baekhyun."Yeah [name].You should listen to Baekhyun."Chanyeol said,nodding at Baekhyun's words.

"Well,I guess you're right."you replied.

>>Time Skip>>

A few days after the holiday,you still haven't tell him anything about the "childhood friend" stuff.

"I have to meet him today."you whispered to yourself.

At school,on recess,you got to sit and have lunch with Jongdae.Just the both of you.

"Yes,[name].This is your chance!"you said in your mind.

"Hey..do you have another seashell like mine?"you asked him,pointing to your seashell hair clip.

"I actually do.I found it while cleaning my room.It's also heart-shaped.I brought it with me today too."he showed you the seashell.

The colour..it's really is the one!It definitely is!

"Y-you know..I had this friend.An old friend..I wish to see him again."you said to him

"Really?Well,I hope I can see mine."he said

"Hey..I need you to do me a favour..can you?"you asked him

"Yeah,of course I can."

"Can you meet me at the school gate after school?"

"Yeah,sure.I have time after school anyway."he replied with a smile.God,he's smile was cute.He's always cute.

>>Time Skip>>

You waited for him at the school's gate.He still hasn't come yet.Most people already left.

"Where is he??"you mumbled

You thought,"What if he was never the Jongdae I know?Or if he doesn't remember me anymore?Did he break the promise?To never forget about me?"

The thought of it made you cry.

"[name]!!"you heard someone calling you.It was Jongdae.You quickly wipe your tears.

"I'm so sorry for being late!!The club called me for help.So..what do you want?"he asked 

"Do you..perhaps..remember me?Your old friend?"you asked him.He needs to remember me.

"What?What are you talking about,[name]?"

"Did you forget?The seashell I gave you at the beach when I was about to move.The promise to keep the seashell and to never forget me even if I change.Did you remember?We were good friends!Best friends!"you told him.You almost cried.

"S-sorry,[name] but...I have no idea what you're talking about.."he said

You bursted into tears.How could he break the promise?How could he?How could he forget everything?

"[name].I-"

Before Jongdae got to finish his sentence,you ran back home without looking back.Crying and crying.It was heartbreaking to leave your friend when you were little and now,he forgets about you.What else is more heatbreaking than that?

 

~Note:Hope you enjoy it so far!((TT~TT)) The story will be finished soon(I think.lel)~