Attachment

Interval
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   Summer was soon coming to an end, it was becoming cold. Yet Haeun still didn't find a mate. Although many male butterflies would try to ask her out, she'd reject every single on of them. 

"Come with me, I have built a lovely shelter!"

"Lets go drink some nectar together~" Other butterflies would ask her.

"I'm sorry, but I already have someone I love.." Haeun gently smiled, rejecting them all everytime.

"Is that so?" They would ask. "Our lives our short, you will have to tell him very very soon!" Others would encourage her.

"Yes...I will." Haeun muttered staring out into the sky. Of course she wanted to be with him ..... but spiders and butterflies couldn't be together. Although she wouold do anything to be with Yongguk, there was no way it could happen. She sighed and snuggled into the flower she was sitting on. 

 

"Even though you told me to be happy, I can't find myself to ove anybody but you." She whispered to herself. It was cold now, Winter was around the corner. The flowers have all wilthered, she was becoming very weak and fragile. "I see... my life is coming to an end... while my wings can still move, I must see him one last time. Yongguk.. forgive me... you told me to stay away, but it's only one last glance..." Haeun peeked from behind the tree while using the bark to hold herself up. She saw Yongguk weakly lying on the grass.

 

"Yongguk! Yo--onggu-uk! What's wrong?? Why are you like this?" Haeun whimpered as she gently picked him up and held him. 

"Ahh, what a nice dream... I wanted to see Haeun one last time.." Yongguk carefully opened his eyes and admired her face.

"Gu-uk, it's me! You aren't dreaming. It's r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter