Love

Interval
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2012:

     In the clearing of the forest, there was a young couple lying on the grass of the field of flowers infront of their new house, The young couple lay side by side comfortably staring at the sky, their hands laced together.

"Isn't it lovely out here?" The young lady asked the love of her life. The young man no older than 26 stared at his wife's face lovingly and replied,

"Yeah the view is beautiful. It's very relaxing. It's nice to be out in nature isn't it Love?" His wife showed him a affectionate smile. "The birds are chirping, the butterflies are so pretty. I wonder what all the tiny little insects are doing?" She laughed, which sounded like tingling bells to him....

 

Year 1869:

A young caterpillar was busying herself with her lunch which consisted of ripe green leaves straight off the branches. 

"Excuse me Miss, do you know where the pine trees are?" A figure asked.

"Yes I do, it's up this path and up the hill." The caterpillar cheerfully replied to the figure. The figure which was a sleek black spider was stunned by the caterpillar's angelic smile. "Thank you Miss.Caterpillar!" He returned her a freindly smile.

"Would you like to join me for lunch Mr.Spider?" She asked hopingly. For some reason, she wanted him to stay.

"Thank you for your offer, but I don't eat leaves. I ea--WATCH OUT!" The spider saw a black crow flying towards the caterpillar. She looked frightened to him. He felt something in his heart stir. He quickly went over to shield her.

"Thank you!" The caterpillar whispered still shocked from the fact she almost got eaten.

"Are you alright Miss?" The spider asked worriedly.

"I'm fine thank you. And it's Haeun~" She shyly responded.

"Hm?" He asked confused.

"My name is Haeun."

"It is a very pretty name. It matches you. My name is Yongguk." He shows her a gummy smile. "Oh I have to go now and find my home. Good bye Haeun." Yongguk the spider gently smiled at her. For some reason, his heart was like a race car, it was beating so fast. 

"Will we meet again Yongguk?" Haeun asked with hopeful eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter