Protect

Interval
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

"Eh? Did I hear a butteryfly's voice?" A figure asked. He was yet another spider, just like Yongguk.

"No it was your imagination Chan." Yongguk blankly replied.

*Flashback end*

Yongguk was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe he had fallen for someone, a butterfly to be exact. Spiders and Butterflies didn't work well. What was he thinking. But he was in love, that was all that mattered to him. He had grown weak for her. She was his world. He smiled childishly to himself as he remicised her laugh and gentle voice.

 

Haeun was surprised, she was confused. She never thought he would just shove her away. 'Don't come here again', Haeun aimlessly flew home deep in thought. All she could think about was him... Yongguk had successfully invaded her mind. She always asked herself this question, "Why?", was she not good enough for him. Haeun wondered how many days had passed since she last saw him. She deeply missed him. She wanted to go visit him, but she didn't want him to think she was disobedient. Did she like Yongguk that she would listen to him. Yes, yes she did. She was willing to do anything for him. No wait, she didn't simply like him. She loved him. Many thoughts ran through her mind. "I'm going to see him, I haven't done anything to repay him back." She said determined. Yes she would visit him because she had to repay him. Even if it was something small she would use the excuse just to see him.

Haeun made her way to find Yongguk. It was a hot summer day, he was busy fanning himself from the heat. "Yongguk!" He heard a voice call him. This wasn't just any voice. It was her voice. He'd recognize it anywhere.

"Yongguk!" Haeun called again. She found him. She found him! That was all that mattered to her right now.

"Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter