Chapter 8

Perfect

And although perfection is an illusion, there are rare occasions.

~Joshua Pov~ (WUT???)

I took Jeonghan to Meanie's house. We spent the day watching movies and playing games. It was like a fun double date. I was enjoying myself when Jeonghan received a call from Seungcheol and left to see what happened. He came back a few minutes later, his face drained of all color.

"What happened Hannie?"

"We need to check on Soonyoung."

"Ok, what happened?"

"Seokmin broke up with him."

~Jeonghan Pov~ (double WUT???)

I was at Meanie's house when I received a call from Seungcheol.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan?"

"Yes?"

"Ok, you're the second person I've told this but-"

"But what?"

"Dk broke up with his boyfriend , publicly."

Dk.....

"Dk?"

Dk.......Seokmin?

"Seokmin?"

"Yes."

"Lee Seokmin?"

"Yes, he had a blonde boyfriend. He was so rude to that poor boy Jeonghan."

"Thank you for telling me."

I hang up the phone and walked up to Joshua.

"What happened Hannie?"

"We need to check on Soonyoung."

"Ok, what happened?"

"Seokmin broke up with him."

All three pairs of eyes staring at me went wide and Jisoo was up in two seconds flat. Mingyu and Wonwoo viciously shoved us out of their home, yelling at us to move faster.

We sped down the highway on the way to Soonyoung's apartment and arrived just five minutes after leaving Meanie's house.

I hope Soonyoung doesn't do anything stupid.

We walked into the complex and skipped the elevator. Choosing to run up thirteen flights of stairs was probably not the best option, but our priority was Soonyoung.

We reached the thirteenth floor and I immediately ran to the light in front of Soonyoung's door to search.

"Hurry Jeonghan!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

I blindly searched in the light holder until I felt the cool metal of the spare key reach my fingertips.

Ok Jeonghan, grab and go.

I hurriedly grabbed the key and tossed it to Jisoo.

Please be alive Soonyoung.

We quickly walked into Soonyoung's apartment to see something we weren't expecting.

~Joshua/ Jisoo Pov~

As we walked in, we were met with an adorable yet sorrowful sight.

We might get caught, we need to hide.

"We need to hide and watch this Jeonghan."

"Come on, the couch is more comfortable."

We silently hid as we watched the short, pastel pink haired stranger carefully lead Soonyoung to the couch.

"So, what happened?"

Soonyoung broke down in a fit of sobs, gasping loudly for air as he grabbed fistfuls of Pinkie's shirt.

"When I went to the park, I walked up to him. He looked at me and told me I was dressed like-"

He stopped and wiped his tears as more glided down his pale skin rapidly.

"-Like a and said I was ugly and broke up with me. In front of everyone in the park!"

His crying became hysterical.

Comfort him Pinkie!

~Jeonghan Pov~

Soonyoung was crying so hard. The pink haired guy looked genuinely upset for Soonyoung, but he wasn't doing his job. Soonyoung needed to be comforted.

Ya, comfort him Strawberry Shortcake!

Then the cutest thing happened and I got my phone out to take pictures and videos.

Strawberry Shortcake securely wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's waist and pulled him. Soonyoung kept shifting to get comfortable until Strawberry Shortcake unwrapped his arms from around Soonyoung's waist. Soonyoung pouted, then squeaked when Shortcake grabbed his hips, pulling him onto his lap. (Awe can you imagine this? The height difference, then it increasing because Jihoon is shorter than Soonyoung whom he pulled into his lap! Awe, I can just imagine Soonyoung curling into Jihoon's side and getting comfortable as Jihoon just plays with Soonyoung's hair and then a smile creeps up onto Soonyoung's face and Jihoon can't take his eyes off of Soonyoung. And then Soonyoung wraps his arms around Jihoon and Jihoon tightens his grip on Soonyoung. Then Jihoon kisses Soonyoung's temple and they just slowly fall asleep in each others arms. can you imagine it???? Wouldn't it be so cute?) He then re-wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's waist. Soonyoung s his arms around Shortcake and rested his head in the crook of his neck.

Awe!

Shortcake began rubbing circles on Soonyoung's back and carding his hand through Soonyoung's hair.

I took a picture.

"I'm sorry Soonyoung, this is my fault."

What?

~Joshua/ Jisoo Pov~

Pinkie sniffled and wiped at his eyes.

"I'm sorry Soonyoung, this is my fault.

What? How?

"I shouldn't have messed with your relationship."

Ooh, juicy.

"It's just, you looked so uncomfortable. I didn't know."

He sniffled again.

"All you did was change clothes and wipe off your makeup."

I look at Jeonghan who is silently crying. I feel a fat tear roll down my face as well.

Damn Pinkie.

I looked at Pinkie. His tears fell gracefully, unstoppable.

"He should've loved you for you. Not the clothes you wore or the amount of makeup you had on....he...He should've-"

He choked out a sob.

"He should've love you."

He wiped his tears.

"Why did he leave you? Why would anyone want  to leave you?"

Tears stung at my eyes as I heard the things he said to Soonyoung.

"He must be out of his mind to lose someone as amazing as you."

You know Soonyoung's sleeping, right Pinkie?

"Sleep well Soonyoung."

Ok, you do.

He looked at Soonyoung.

Awe, look at the way he's looking at Soonyoung!

I lightly smack Jeonghan on the shoulder and make a camera gesture with my hands, then point at Pinkie.

The fondness in his eyes is unbelievable! And look at that smile!

"Soonyoung?"

What are you doing Pinkie?

"Soonyoung?"

No response.

"Ok, you really are asleep."

Pinkie?

His grip on Soonyoung tightens as he slowly leans down to kiss Soonyoung.

Go for the lips! Go for the lips!

He places a kiss gently on Soonyoung's temple. His smile widened as he returned to his original position.

Awe!

"I really like you Soonyoung."

Oh my gosh!

He began to lay back and he brought Soonyoung with him. Soonyoung curled into Pinkie. Pinkie smiled and drifted off to sleep.

"Ok, come on." I whispered, careful not to wake either of the sleeping males.

We quietly stood and made our way to the living room and sat on the couch opposite Soonyoung and Pinkie's sleeping figures.

"Let me take a picture, please?"

"Yes, take lots."

After taking pictures, we sat on the couch waiting for them to wake up so I could talk to Pinkie.

~Jeonghan Pov~

Strawberry Shortcake was so adorable. His actions toward Soonyoung were so cute. He was genuine with Soonyoung.

Soonyoung deserves someone like him!

"when will they wake up?"

"I don't know Hannie."

"I want to talk to Strawberry Shortcake though!"

"Oh my gosh, I've been calling him Pinkie!"

Now we wait for him to wake up...