Chapter 7

Perfect

We live in a world full of flaws, so it's impossible to be perfect.

~Woozi Pov~

As soon as he opens the door, Soonyoung stumbles into my arms sobbing as we fall to the floor in the middle of the hallway outside his apartment.

"Come on Soonyoung, we have to get up."

He grabs fistfuls of my shirt and sobs louder.

"Come on, let's go inside."

I drag him inside the apartment and close his door. He let's go for a second.

"Come on, the couch is more comfortable."

I lead him to the couch and we sit down. I comfort him until he calms down a little. I wait until he's calm to ask what happened.

"So, what happened?"

He broke down again, but he still told me what happened.

"When I went to the park, I walked up to him. He looked at me and told me I was dressed like- like a and said I was ugly and broke up with me. In front of everyone in the park!"

He was sobbing uncontrollably again. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He shifted but couldn't get comfortable, so I shifted him onto my lap. He snakes his arm around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

Ok, now he needs you to comfort him. You need to comfort him.

I began rubbing circles on his back with one hand while the other was carded through his hair.

I'm sorry Soonyoung! I'm sorry I told you it'd be ok to do that.

"I'm sorry Soonyoung, this is my fault."

His sobbing slowed to a stop and his breathing evened out. After a while, his grip on my waist loosened.

Awe! He's too cute when he sleeps! He's too adorable!