Chapter 11

Perfect

They make you smile when you're upset.

~Jihoon Pov~

Three weeks have gone by since Seokmin first broke up with Soonyoung (six weeks since they met) and he's been getting happier and happier. I've been spending more time in his apartment than in my own. I've been comforting him as he cried himself to sleep in my arms.

He seems to be getting over Seokmin!

He doesn't cry anymore, he just needs to have company when he's going to sleep. He's still at the stage where he doesn't like to be alone.

*le phone rings*

*Cheollie is calling*

"Hello?"

"Hey Jihoon, can we talk?"

"Sure, what?"

"I meant in person."

"Oh."

"Yeah, meet me at the café?"

"sure."

*Jihoon presses le hang up button*

"Soonyoung, wake up."

"Hmm?"

That morning voice though....

"I gotta go, Seungcheol wants to talk to me."

"Come back when you're done, ok?"

"Alright."

"Promise?"

"I promise I'll come straight back after."

"Ok, hurry then."

"Alright."

With that I walked out of the apartment and headed to the café. I saw Seungcheol sitting in the booth by the window.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"It's about you introducing Hansol to Seungkwan."

"What about them?"

"Do you think they'll get together?"

"Most likely, why?"

"Don't you find it disturbing?"

"No, do you?"

"Yeah, kind of. They're both men. That's seriously disgusting! They should find pretty women!"

"Why do you care all of a sudden?"

"Because it's disgusting! I don't want you to talk to them anymore Jihoon."

"Why do you think you can control me? I'll hang out with whoever I want and you can't stop me!"

"But they're-"

"So what if they like each other? I don't care! If they end up dating I'll support them."

"But that's disgusting."

"No it's not, it's love! And if you were a true friend you'd support them no matter what, so either you it up and support them or keep your mouth shut around them."

"But that's not fair Jihoon!"

"And do you think you're being fair?"

"...no..."

"Ok then."

"But seriously-"

"I've had enough Seungcheol! Call me when you don't have your head shoved up your ."

I can't believe Seungcheol would say something like that!

I stormed out of the café, not waiting to see if he'd follow me.

I can't even look at his face right now.

I quickly walked back to the apartment building and made my way to Soonyoung's apartment. When I got there Soonyoung was nowhere in sight and I heard the shower running so I sat on the couch.

~Soonyoung Pov~

I hopped in the shower when Jihoon left, and by the time I got out and dressed he was back. I sat next to him on the couch and wrapped one arm around his waist.

"What happened Hoonie?"

Awe, he's upset!

"Seungcheol called me to talk about Hansol."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, and about how he's super friendly with Seungkwan."

"Oh."

"Yeah, he said if they ever ended up dating he didn't want me talking to them because they're disgusting. Just because they like boys."

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah, he just angers me so much."

He leaned his head on my shoulder. I rubbed circles on his back while carding my hand through his soft, pink hair.

"And then I told him I'd support them no matter what."

"What did he say to that?"

"That it was disgusting."

"Oh."

"I don't know what to do Soonyoung."

"There's not much you can do. Just give him time."

"Ok."

"And until he admits that he was an , I'll be your best friend."

"Ok."

And with that, Jihoon smiled.