Prologue

Perfect

 My Definition of Perfect.


~Woozi Pov~


"Hey Jihoon."

"Hey Seungcheol." I say while waving to my best friend, who I am also in love with. We talked for a couple of hours before he asked a weird question.

"Define perfect."

"You first Seungcheol."

"Hm. Ok. My definition of perfect would have to be me." He said and laughed at himself.

"Now you define perfect."

I thought for a while before finally stating my thoughts.

"Nobody is perfect. People try to be though. Taking whatever assumption they have as "Perfect" and trying to immitate it. But nobody is perfect. You can try. No matter how hard you try, you will never be perfect. Everyone is flawed. We live in a world full of flaws, so it's impossible to be perfect. And although perfection is an illusion, there are rare occasions. We are flawed, but when we admire someone we tend to look past those flaws beause we feel they aren't important enough for us to care too much about them. In that moment their flaws disappear, as if they were never there, and they seem flawless.They make you smile when you're upset. They comfort you when needed. They make you laugh when you want to cry. Despite all the problems you go through, they're always there to cheer you up. Their existence alone makes you ten times happier. That person comes as close to "flawless" as possible. And when that person breaks your standards and seems flawless, that's the definition I'm looking for when you say define "perfect.". If that's not the definition of perfect,then i don't know what is."

"Woah, that's some deep right there." seungcheol says.

"Do you have someone that fits your definition of perfect?" He asks.

you.

"No, not yet anyways."

Yes, yes I do. Tell me you know I'm lying. Ask me for more information.

"Seriously bro? If you have that detailed of a description, you sure there's no one?" He pressed.

Yes, there is. You're right in front of me! Tell me you know it's you. Tell me you're not oblivious! Tell me you knkow you're my definition of perfect.....Tell me I'm yours.

"No, I wish there was though cause then I could brag that I have someone and you don't."

"Good luck with that. I hope you find someone."

I have, he's right in front of me.

"Bye Seungcheol."

I've always known it was you Seungcheol. Nobody could ever change my mind....

Then in walked a tall male with blonde hair, chubby cheeks, and oddly shaped eyes. He wore a blue shirt and faded skinny jeans that ripped at the knees. Instantly my mind was changed.

"Hello! I just moved here and I was wondering if you knew where the Pledis (original jasmyn wow) apartment complex is." He said as he approached me. His voice was smooth and soft.

"which complex number? Pledis owns multiple apartment complexes." I ask.

"Number 17 (eh eh *wink* *wink*)." He says.

"Yeah, I live in complex number 17, it's this way. Here, follow me." I say to the blonde.

"Ok, thank you! My name's Kwon Soonyoung by the way."

"Lee Jihoon, nice to meet you Soonyoung."

And to think it all started with a simple question.