HppyENDING!!

My last

When Jessica arrived at the hospital,she quickly call Tiffany.She quickly rush to Yoona's room.When she entered Yoona's room,her world stopped when she saw the wyres at Yoona's body.Her tears start to trickled down to her cheeks.She saw Tiffany was holding Yoona's hand while staring at Yoona's face.Jessica clear and walk to the other side of the bed and staring at the deer.She wiped her tears and looked at Tiffany.

"What hapen to her?,"she asked and to her surprise Tiffany glares at her.

"What you have done Jessica?,"Tiffany ask her coldly.

"I don't know what happen to me,i wasted her love for me,"Jessica said and start to sobbed silently.

"If i knew that you will hurt her like this at the end,i will not gave up my love for her "Jessica was stunned to heard Tiffany's confession.

"Y-You like her?,"Jessica ask and she feel insecure suddenly.

"Yes and if you want to know,i love her from the first time we knew each other,but im to coward to confess to her and just put my feeling inside me.I scared if she didnt accept me and it will ruined our friendship until one day you came and stole her heart at the first sigh just like me,"Tiffany wiped her tears and smile bitterly.

"She really fond of you,sometimes i feel jealous with you cause anything you do look perfect in her eyes.She confes to me that she always stalking you at the class or canteen,she likes and loves you until now,when you both get married,i knew that God make me to be her friend from the start and you are her destiny,she was so happy back then.And thats why i dont understand how could you hurt someone precious like her and cheating behind her back with that stupid ex of yours.?,"Tiffany continued.Jessica was really shock to heard the new information.

"How dId you know ours problem.?,"Jessica ask.

"lets just say that she always share her problem with me,but she just shared it when she feel that she didnt capable to face it alone and need a listener,"After Tiffany done talking the doctor entered her room.

"Hmm are you Ms Jessica?,"the doctor ask.Jessica quickly nodded her head.

"I need you to follow me to my room now,you need to know something or maybe you already know it,"the doctor explained.Jessica was confused but agree to follow the doctor.She kiss Yoona forehead and follow the doctor to his room.

--------

"Hmm so Ms Jessica do you know anything about Ms Yoona condition,?,"he ask as soon as they take a sit at his table.Jessica sit infront of him.

"Hmm no,err did i need to know something doc??,"she ask nervously.The doctor smile bitterly at her and nodded his head.He pull out some files from the drawer and give to Jessica.

"What is this doctor,can you please just tell me directly?,"Jessica ask impatiently.

"please calm down ok,Ms Yoona is having a brain tumour,"PANG!!Jessica feel like she has been shot deep inside her heart.The tears falling to her cheeks.With a trembled hand she open the files and read the records

"Stage??,"she ask the doctor who keep silent.

"Stage 2,"

"she have a change to healed right?,"Jessica ask him and wiped her tears but then replace with new hot tears.

"only with a surgery,"answer him resting his back.

"then what are you waiting for?just do it,"Jessica said almost shouting.

"we already told her that,but she refused to do any surgery"

Jessica let out a big sigh as she know how stubborn Yoona can be.She faced the doctor and smile sadly.

"let me try to convince her,i will make sure she take the surgery and sorry for almost shouting at you just now,"said Jessica.

"its okay ms Jessica.i understand you.and yes please convince her as soon as possible.we need to do it as soon as we can,"after that Jessica make her way to Yoona ward.

----------

 

Jessica was left alone now.Tiffany just go back to her office as she need to do some works and promise will come again.Jessica already apologize to her and Tiffany forgive her because Jessica is her bestfriend wife.

Jessica caressed Yoona's cheek and kiss it with full of love.A lone tears escaped from her eyes as she remember what she had done to the deer.

"im so sorry Yoong,i hope you can give me a second chances.i love you,i need you.please forgive this stupid wife of yours.please fight for me.you give me everything,but i?never give you all of me,please forgive me,i promise to you that i will never cheated behind your back anymore,i regretted it,"

 

Jessica said between her sobbed.She held Yoona hand and kiss it.She rested her head at the bed while held Yoona's hand and soon drive to dreamland.Without she knowing Yoona already woke up that time and heard everything she confessed.After make sure Jessica was sleep,she let her tears falling down.After all the confession that Jessica made,she know that her heartbeat still belong to the ice princess after everything that happen to both of them.

 

---------

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep as she felt someone was ceressed her blonde hairs.She rubbed her eyes cutely and make the person who disturb her sleep chuckled.Jessica was froze the hear the familiar chuckled and looked up only to find Yoona was staring at her with a sweet smile.

"morning baby,"after hear what Yoona calling her,Jessica shed tears again.She hug Yoona tightly and cried in the deer shoulder.Yoona hug her back and rubbed the ice princess back softly.

"hey stop crying will ya?,"said Yoona and pull from the hug.She wiped Jessica tears and cupped the girls face.

"please no more crying,i cant stand to watch you crying because of me.dont wasted your tears for me baby,"Yoona said and wiped Jessica's hot tears.

"im sorry Yoongie,please forgive me,please i love you,how can you said that?you worth my tears baby,"Jessica said and held Yoona hand.Yoona just stared at her eyes with a smile.And to Jessica surprise,Yoona lean in and captured her lips.Jessica was shock at first but soon responded to the kiss.She sneak her arms to Yoona neck and pull the deer closer.Yoona was smiling between the kiss.They kiss passionately and broke the kiss after run out of air.Yoona rested her forehead to Jessica's.Jessica stared into Yoona eyes lovingly and smile at her.

"i already forgive you baby,and i love you too,"Jessica was beyond happy to hear the magic words again.She hug Yoona with a smile on her face.Suddenly she remember something and broke the hug and make Yoona stared at her confusedly.

"i want you to take the surgery,,"Jessica tell her.Yoona fell into silent.She didnt say anything but was thinking something.

"please,for me,for our futured,"plead Jessica.After convince Yoona many times,finally the deer give up and agree to take the surgery.her decision make Jessica and Tiffany more happy than before.

 

------------------

 

Today is the day.The day of Yoona surgery.Jessica and Tiffany,along with Yoona's others friend was waited outside the surgery room.Soon they saw Yoona's bed  been pushed by the nurse from her ward and stopped in front of Jessica and others.Jessica held the deer hand and smile sadly at Yoona.She was fighting back her tears because she didnt want the deer see her tears.

"please fight for us baby,i will be waiting for you,i love you,"Jessica said and kiss Yoona.

"please dont cried Sooyeon,i will.Cause i have a baby that i need to take care of,"Yoona replied and make they chuckled at her.Then Jessica kiss Yoona for the last and give Tiffany a time.

"yahh you,dont you dare to leave us okay?or i will throw away your rillakuma's toys,"Tiffany said jokingly.

"dont you dare mushroom,i will comeback and throw away your pinky shirt that you loved so much,"Yoona said and earn a pinch at her arms.After that the others give her a courage words and Yoona been push entered the surgery room and leave her lover and friends praying for her outside.

-----------

 

They was waiting for her for 6 hours now.Jessica didnt move from her seat since the surgery started.She was praying silently and hoping that the surgery went well.Same to the others.they just hoped the best for Yoona.

Suddenly Jessica eyes caught the surgery rooms lamps was closed.She stood up abruptly and make the others confused but after the surgery room door open they quickly rush to the doctor who just come out while wiping her sweat.

"doctor how is Yoona?did you make it?is she safe now??,"ask Jessica with a fears visible on her face.She was nervous like a hell.The doctor let out a sigh and stared at them one by one and stop at Jessica.

"im sorry--"

 

------------

After one years-

The girl was sleep peacefully but suddenly someone hug her from behind and kiss her bare shoulder and make the girl smile while her eyes still closing.

"wake up baby,breakfast is ready.come on,im hungry,"whined the other girl as she snuggled her face to the sleeping girl neck.The sleeping girl smile and turn around and face the whining girl.She cupped the girl face and kiss her lips.

"good morning baby,im still sleepy,"said the girl while smiling teasingly at her lover.

"no.no wake up now,you have been sleeping so much.please im hungry,"pleaded the other girl.The sleepy girl chuckled and pinch the hungry girl cheeks softly.

"you such a shikshin Im Yoona,"said the sleepy girl.Yoona smiled and kiss the girl cheeks.

"but you love this shikshin Jessica,"the girl name Jessica then smile and nodded her head.

"Okay you can go and waited for me there,i will take a bath first then joined you,"Jessica said and peck Yoona's lips.Yoona nodded her head and walked out from their room.Jessica let out a soft smile when she remember the surgery day again.She almost think that she lost her love.

 

Flashhhbacckk--

 

"im sorry-"

"no.no it cant be,please tell me she is okay now,"said Jessica as her tears falling down.

"Jess,please listen to the doctor first,"Tiffany said and rubbed the girl back.The doctor smile thanked to Tiffany.

"i just wánt to say im sorry for making you guys waited for hours,and the surgery is done and Yoona make it.She safe now,"the doctor said as he showed his brightes smile.Jessica was froze at first but then she jump into Tiffany arms and crying a tears of happiness.The both of girls jumping like a child,and didnt care the looks from the others people who walked past them.

 

Flashbackk end--

 

Jessica though been disturb by a knocked on the door.

 

"baby,faster,or i will eat all the food now,"she heard Yoona says.

"okay,sorry,i will take a bath now,"shout Jessica while wrapped herself with the blanket and runs to the bathroom.

 

The girl name Jessica Jung,promise to herself that she will never hurt the girl name Im Yoona cause she love her so much and she know they were destiny to each other and she was thankful to God for make her wakes up from the wrong dream that she created by herself with her ex,Taeyeon.

And for Im Yoona,she never regretted to take the girl back to her life.She swear to herself that she will take care of Jessica until her last breath.She feel thankful to God for to give her another chances to life and feel the true love once again.

THE END

 

A/N

 

WOHOOOO IM MAKE ITT!!!thanks to all of you guys,i feel very happy to write this and i hooe you guys will like it.And sorry for you know.My english still not good hehe.so.please leave a comments and make my day more happy to read it lol.so until next time.I love you.