Final

My last

Yoona POV

"Baby,lets go out tomorrow,its been a while we didnt go out together"i ask my girl.

"sorry Yoong,i-,"

"You have a meeting tomorrow?,hmm ok,i understand Sica,"i said and smile widely at her trying to hided my sadness face.

"Thanks Yoong,i will go sleep now,"she said and peck my lips before go upstairs to ours bedroom.I just can let out a big sigh.I dont know why but i think our relationship didnt working anymore.She never have a time for me,Even when i ask her out,she will said "i'm busy,sorry,"and i trying hard to be a understanding girlfriend never complaining to her.But one thing that i still didn't believe is she still keep in touch with her ex,and worse is she never tell me.i feel like i'm not important to her anymore.So i decided to go to ours bedroom and sleep beside her.---

I woke up earlier today just to cooked her breakfast.When i was preparing the table i saw her walking down from upstairs wearing her working blouse.So i walk to her.

"Good morning baby,lets eat,"i greeted her and peck her thin lips.She smile at me and check her phone when suddenly someone message her.When she looked up ,i know that face.

"Sorry,i need to go now,is it okay with you to eat alone?,"she ask me with concern in her sweet voice that i love.i nodded my head and smile at her forcely.

"Go now, dont worry,i already use to it,"i said and send her to the door.And there i saw someone was waiting her in the black car and i know who is it.

"Sorry she's my friend,i dont feel like driving today,"Sica said when she sense that i was staring at the car.So i just nodded and hug her.She bided me a goodbye and entered the car and the car disappears.

She lied to me now,i felt like my tears going to fall down.And the pain started to comeback.I quickly runs into the house and pull out the painkiller that i bought.Sica,i miss our olds time together,our sweet moments,your caring sided,your sweet voice,i hope we can go back to that time anymore,the time that i will cheerish in my life until my last breath.You are my life Sica.I didn't realize that i was crying while remember about the past,so i decided to sleep.

-----

Its been a month's now,our relationships was like a tornado now.We always fighting over a small problem.My illness become worse now,i always go to hospital to do a treatment.I dont wanna tell her about my condition,i dont want to burden her.But sometime she will ask me about my health.I think she sense something different with my condition lately.But i will shook my head saying it nothing at all.

When i in a deep thought,she come downstairs while texting someone on her phone.When she looked up,our eyes meet.I still can see love in her eyes while she staring at me.I just smile at her and continued watching the television.I glance at her when she sit next to me.Suddenly i feel her arm linked with my arm.

"Hey baby,what you watch?,"she ask me so i look at her and smile again.

"Just a random story,"i replied. Suddenly her phone ringing,someone call her.She quickly stood up and walk to the kitchen while answering the call.I just shrugged my shoulder,but my heart was jumping wildly wanted to go to kitchen.

"I cant leave Yoong just like that,you know right that she loves me and i love her,"i quickly stopped and hided myself at the kichen wall when i heard my name.I didn't mean to earsdropping but i can't help it.

"Do you really love her or it just because you didnt want to leave her because you afraid Jess,come on,"the person said to her.i know that voice so much.

"Ofc i love her,i dont afraid okay,if i am,i can do it a long time ago,"i heard she say.

"Now you need to choose,her or me?,"the person ask her.I feel my tears falling down to my cheeks.So she cheated on me behind my back,and worse is it was with her ex again.Since when?,i thought they just a friend.

"I cant Taeyeon,she really loves me,and i dont want to hurt her,"i heard she said.

"Do you still love her,?"my heart stop beating when Taeyeon ask her the question that i have been ask myself lately.

"I-i dont know,"Sica answer and and my world crumbled down after heard her confused answer.I cant take it anymore,i quickly runs to our room and entered the bathroom and cried my heart out silently.Suddenly someone knock my door and i knew its her.

"Yoong,i will go out for a while,dont waited for me,bye love,"i heard she said.And it was the first time in month she call me love again.I just stood at the sink silently.After make sure she was out,i quickly call my bestfriend number and ask her to meet me at our usually restaurant.----

"What happen to you Yoong?whats with that swollen eyes?did you cried?is it Jess doing something to you?,"my bestfriend ask me with a lot of questions.I just chuckled at her.

"Haishh one by one will you?im feeling dizzy here with your questions,"i answer.She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hmm what happen with your eyes?why did you cried?,"she ask me full with concern.

"I dont know how to tell you Tiffany,"i said and looked down to my food.She quickly shifted her place next to me.She hold my chin up to face her and smile at me.

"Just tell me okay,?i dont want you to carry that problem alone,thats not good with your condition now,"Fany saod to me.She the one that know about my illness.I smile at her and nodded my head.

"I-i think Sica didnt love me anymore,"i said as i choked on my own words.I trying fighting back my tears.Tiffany looked at me shockingly.

"What!how do you know?,"she ask me.So i tell her about the whole story.

"I feel like i was forcing her to love me,"i said sobbing.Tiffany quickly hug me and rubbed my back softly.

"Im hurting Fany-ahh,i was dying now,i will leave her soon,,"i said and hug Tiffany tightly.

"Shhh dont say like that,you will never leave me okay?you promise me,"she said while crying too.I pull from the hug and wiped her tears.

"Dont cried please,who will wiped your tears when i was gone,?"i ask her.She punch my chest several time.I quickly hold her arm.

"Paboo!!you made me cried,why you need to say that,i dont want to lost my friend.i hope i was the one in your place instead,how could Jessica hurt you?,"she said between her sobbed.I wiped her tears and smile at her.

"So let spend time together,today i will treat you like a princess,and can you promise me something?,"i ask.

"What?"

"Please dont tell Sica about me before im gone okay,i dont want to see her shed tears because of me,and if her happiness is with her,i willingly to let her go,,"i said and smile bitterly to Tiffany.

"How could Jessica hurt you,didnt she know that she have the most amazing girlfriend in the world,"Tiffany said and smile back.

"So lets enjoy today!!,"i said to her.After that we go out together until i didnt realize the times.--

---

When i was entering our house,the first thing i see is her figure,so i just bring my weak body walk past her.But she quickly grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Where the hell did you go?what times is now?,"she ask me coldly.I can see that she mad at me.

"Im tired Sica,lets talk tomorrow,"i said as i feel the pain comeback.I held my head.

"No!explain now,where did you go?,"she ask.

"I just hang out with Tiffany,"i said.

"Wow,just wow,now you go out without telling me first?,"she ask me coldly.

"And what the hell both of you ' together,you know that i dont like you to be close to her that much,"she continued.

"But she's my friend,i cant abandoned her just like that,"i said.

"But i dont like it you go out with others woman,!!"she shouting on my face and i know i cant take it anymore.

"THEN WHAT THE FUVK YOU WERE DOING AND THINKING WHEN YOU GO OUT WITH HER??,"I burst out.She was speechless to see me bursting in front of her.

"W-what do you mean?,"she ask me stuttering.I just chuckled at her bitterly.

"dont think that im fooled okay..i know you was cheating behind my back with your stupid ex,"i said.And i see her eyes was b with tears.

"Yoong,im sorry,i didnt mean too,"she said as she trying to hold my hand,but i pull my hand away and stared into her eyes.

"Are you happy with her Sica?,"i ask her.She looked stunned with my sudden question.

"I-i dont know,"and from that time i know that she happy with her.I smile sadly at her and taped her shoulder.

"I know you happy with her,i can tell that,so Jessica Jung Sooyeon,i let you go,please be happy,"i said as my tears falling down.I feel my head was throbbing like a hell.So i quickly turn around and walk to the door.Suddenly i feel her backhug me.

"Please dont leave Yoong,i need you,i love you,"she said between her sobbed.I quickly let her hand go and runs out from the house and walk to the hans river.I quickly call Tiffany number and ask her to meet me at the park.

I sit on the bench there and looked up to the sky.I just let my tears blurring my eyes.Suddenly ours moments flashback to my mind.Ours happy time.Sad times,everything that i do with her comeback as i feel the pain was to much now.I saw my mom face at the sky,smiling towards me.I love you Sica,and i always do'i said as i closed my eyes slowly.i can heard Tiffany voice from behind but i cant move anymore and close my eyes.Sorry my love,my friend...----

---

Author note:sorry for the cursed words,i thinks its cool to write it haha lol.And sorry for my broken english.please leave a comment,and let me think should i do or not Jessica PoV.btw happy eid to all muslims in the world.i need to sleep now,so see you guys next time!!xoxo.....