ENDING

My last

When Jessica arrived at the hospital,she quickly call Tiffany.She quickly rush to Yoona's room.When she entered Yoona's room,her world stopped when she saw the wyres at Yoona's body.Her tears start to trickled down to her cheeks.She saw Tiffany was holding Yoona's hand while staring at Yoona's face.Jessica clear and walk to the other side of the bed and staring at the deer.She wiped her tears and looked at Tiffany.

"What hapen to her?,"she asked and to her surprise Tiffany glares at her.

"What you have done Jessica?,"Tiffany ask her coldly.

"I don't know what happen to me,i wasted her love for me,"Jessica said and start to sobbed silently.

"If i knew that you will hurt her like this at the end,i will not gave up my love for her "Jessica was stunned to heard Tiffany's confession.

"Y-You like her?,"Jessica ask and she feel insecure suddenly.

"Yes and if you want to know,i love her from the first time we knew each other,but im to coward to confess to her and just put my feeling inside me.I scared if she didnt accept me and it will ruined our friendship until one day you came and stole her heart at the first sigh just like me,"Tiffany wiped her tears and smile bitterly.

"She really fond of you,sometimes i feel jealous with you cause anything you do look perfect in her eyes.She confes to me that she always stalking you at the class or canteen,she likes and loves you until now,when you both get married,i knew that God make me to be her friend from the start and you are her destiny,she was so happy back then.And thats why i dont understand how could you hurt someone precious like her and cheating behind her back with that stupid ex of yours.?,"Tiffany continued.Jessica was really shock to heard the new information.

"How dId you know ours problem.?,"Jessica ask.

"lets just say that she always share her problem with me,but she just shared it when she feel that she didnt capable to face it alone and need a listener,"After Tiffany done talking the doctor entered her room.

"Hmm are you Ms Jessica?,"the doctor ask.Jessica quickly nodded her head.

"I need you to follow me to my room now,you need to know something or maybe you already know it,"the doctor explained.Jessica was confused but agree to follow the doctor.She kiss Yoona forehead and follow the doctor to his room.

--------

"Hmm so Ms Jessica do you know anything about Ms Yoona condition,?,"he ask as soon as they take a sit at his table.Jessica sit infront of him.

"Hmm no,err did i need to know something doc??,"she ask nervously.The doctor smile bitterly at her and nodded his head.He pull out some files from the drawer and give to Jessica.

"What is this doctor,can you please just tell me directly?,"Jessica ask impatiently.

"please calm down ok,Ms Yoona is having a brain tumour,"PANG!!Jessica feel like she has been shot deep inside her heart.The tears falling to her cheeks.With a trembled hand she open the files and read the records

"Stage??,"she ask the doctor who keep silent.

"Last stage and she just have two weeks left to life,"Jessica feel like her heart was stabbed with the knive and the pain is more than when she lost Taeyeon back then.Jessica sobbed silently after remember what she had done to her wife,she lied to her many times and even cheating behind Yoona's back.Without they knowing someone was earsdropped the conversation and cried her heart out silently,she didnt know that the deer will leave the world forever so soon.Slowly she walk back to the deer room.

----------

Its been eight day Jessica stay beside her wife.She didnt want to leave the deer side.At  first Tiffany kee telling her that its okay if she cant come everyday because of work,but she insist not to leave Yoona.And Tiffany finally just gave up and she always come when she had a free times.

Jessica was busy wiping Yoona's arm when suddenly she saw Yoona's finger moved but she shrugged it first.When the second times,she sobbed silently when she saw finally the deer open her eyes and staring at her.Jessica rubbed Yoonas covered head.When Yoona oen her eyes wide she was shock to see Jessica.She quickly push Jessica's hand away and make the princess hurt.

"What are you doing here Jessica,wheres Fany,?"Yoona ask weakly.Jessica quickly extend the water to Yoona.Yoona gulped down the water and let out a relieve sigh.

"What are you doing here Jessica?,"Yoona ask again.A bit cold.

"Im sorry Yoona,im really sorry,please forgive me,and please accept me back into you life,and let me stay with you until your last breath,"Jessica was sobbing hardly now.She facepalmed herself.Yoona didnt shock that Jessica knew about her now.

"Sorry?after what you have done to me ,i dont know if sorry word will make everything fine again,im hurtto much.i give you all of me,but you didnt.You know what,together means nothing when your heart is with someone else.Just go to Taeyeon and be happy,"Yoona said and looked away.She wanted to hug Jessica and calmed her down but she cant do it.Jessica still sobbing silently.Finally she looked up at Yoona.

"I choose you not her,i already told her not to disturb me anymore and she agreed to it when i told her that i choose you and my love only for you,"Jessica said between her sobbed.Yoona wad surprise a little but she composed her self.She turn to look at Jessica.

"For what you choose me now,it was useless now cause i will go forever after this,"Jessica quickly held Yoona's arm.

"So let me redeem of myself,i need you and please let me stay with you forever.if i can replace you here,i willingly to do it cause i want to,"Jessica begged her with a pleading eyes.Finally Yoona decided to give up and after all Jessica still her wife.

"Okay,i will let you stay with me,and please inform Tiffany that i wake up now,"Yoona said and closed her eyes again.Jessica smile wifely and wiped her tears away and dialled Tiffany's number.

------------------

Its been a week two days now and Jessica never failed to visits Yoona everyday.After Yoona woke up that day,she go to work like usually but will visits Yoona after that.And for Yoona,she accepts Jessicas back but cant promise anything to Jessica.She look more thinner now,She was bolt now.She didnt have so much energy but still can take a walk.Jessica always bring her to take a walk at the hans river.As for Tiffany,she always visits Yoona when she have a free times. And now she was with someone who has stolen her heart.--

Jessica and Yoona was walking at the hans river hand in hand.Jessica interwinded their finger tightly.Yoona was enjoying the peace with a smile smile on her face.Jessica looked at her and pinched her cheeks softly.

"Ouchh what was that for Sica?,"Yoona ask pretend to hurting.Jessica just rolled her eyes and kee walking.

"Dont pretend Ms Im,it just a little okay,btw do you want an ice cream?,"Jessica ask as she saw ice cream stall.Yoona eyes lighten up when she mention about ice cream.

"Ofc i want it!!i want chocolate flavour,"Yoona said smiling like a little girl.Jessica chuckled at her behaviours and peck Yoona lips.

"Waited here,i will go buy it,please sit here,you cant stand to much,"Jessica said and let Yoona sit first and runs to the stall.After a few minutes she comeback with two ice cream.

"Chocolate for my Yoongie and vanilla for Sicachu,"Jessica said and give the ice cream to Yoona who smile widely at the ice cream.She quickly the ice cream and smile to Jessica.

"Thanks for the ice cream Sicachu,"Yoona said happily.Jessica just smile and nodded her head.After done eating they continued walking before they decided to go to another place.

Jessica was driving her car while smiling widely.Yoona looked at her and chuckled.

"Why are you smiling Sicachu?,"she ask tiredly.

"I was very happy to spend time with you today Yoongie,"Jessica said and glance to Yoona.Yoona just smile and nodded her head before looked out the window.

"Where you want to go now Yoongie,?"Jessica ask.Yoona thinking for a while and shook her head weakly.

"Im tired,lets just drive like this,i want to watch the views,"Yoona said softly as she feel her body weak.

"Okay,"Jessica said and drive.After a few minutes Yoona looked at Jessica sided and call her.

"Hey Baby,"she called.Jessica hummed happily and glance at her before looked at the road again.

"What Yoongie,?are you hungry?,"Jessica ask with concern in her voice.

"No i just want to tell no matter what happen i will always love you and please forgive me if i have done something you didnt like before this,"Yoona said.Jessica park her car at the side road.She turn to Yoona and smile sweetly.

"No,you has been taking a good care of me and thanks for that.and i love you more than before,im sorry for hurting you,for lied to you,and sorry for everything that i do without me know it fault or not.,"Jessica said.Suddenly her tears falling down.Yoona quickly wiped her tears and hug her tightly.

"Dont say anything like that,i already forgive you baby,please take care of yourself more after this.i hope you can be a good friend with Tiffany,"Yoona said and rubbed the girls back softly.Jessica nodded her head and just let her tears falling down.Yoona ull from the hug and wiped Jessica tears.she cupped Jessica faced and smile at her sweetly.Jessica smile back and lean in to kiss Yoona.Yoona was smiling between the kisses and a lone tears falling down to her cheeks.They pull out after they need an oxsygen.Yoona stares into Jessica eyes.

"I love you Sooyeon,forever and ever,"Yoona said sweetly.
"I love you too Yoong,forever until my last breath and after that i will still love you,"Jessica said and smile widely.Yoona suddenly feel her body more weak than before but she hided it and lean her back at the seat.

"Lets go back to hospital now,Tiffany will come in minutes,"Yoona said and smile.Jessica nodded her head and start to drive again.

"Sica i want to sleep okay?,"Yoona ask.Jessica glance at her and nodded her head.

"Okay,i will wake you up when we arrived,"Jessica said.

"I love you,"Yoona looked out the window and closed hee eyes slowly.

"I love you too,"Jessica replied and drive fastly.She know Yoona was tired.She need to fast.----

----

Jeesica open her seatbelts and stare at Yoona face and smile widely while caressing the girl cold cheeks.

" i love you baby,"Jessica whispers to no one.She quickly shook the girl body but softly.

"Yoong,we are here now,wake up now,the nurse is waiting for you here,"Jessica said while smiling at the cute sigh,but Yoona didnt move.She tried again.

"Yoongie,since when you love sleep so much now?please wake up first and continue sleeping in your room,"Jessica shook the girl body.still Yoona didnt move,even a little.Jessica become nervous.she feel her heartbeat faster than before.

"Hey dont play around Yoongie,if You are thinking to prank me,you did it and please wake up now,"Jessica said as her voice start to cracked.A teasr fall to her cheeks.She shook the deer body again.

"Yoong please wake up,please dont do this to me,"she said while cupped Yoona face.She didnt care anymore about her tears,all she thinks is to waking Yoona up.The nurse quickly runs inside and call the doctor.Yoona hand fall lifeless to Jessica laps.And after that Jessica big fears come true.

"No,no you cant leave me Yoong,you still have a time to spend with me Yoongie please wake up!!,"Jessica shouted between her sobbing.She quickly hug Yoonas head and cried her heart out.

"NO YOONGIE!!PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!I LOVE YOU!!,"She shouted while sobbing but what she can do cause Yoona will never move again even when she cried rivers now.The doctor quickly runs to Yoona seat and checked her heartbeat.He let out a sigh and turn to the nurse.

"Death time 22:7pm"

Jessica cant believe it.She lost Yoona now.She just stay there hugging the lifeless body while crying out loud ,didnt care about the sympathy looked from the hospital staff and other people who walked past them.

"i love you Sooyeon forever and ever"the words that Jessica Jung Sooyeon will never forget and regretting to heard it.

   THE END

 

AUTHOR NOTE

FINALLY!!i finish this story and thanks for supporting this story.^^.At first i think no one will read this story cause you know.hehe.Actually im having fun writting this story but now its already finish.I wanted to write another story but i dont know yet.I hope you all like this story and thanks to who subcribed this story and leave a comment!!i love your comment btw.and like always,sorry for my not so good english and the wrong grammar.well im stiill new okay,what do you think about this story?please leave a comment and make my day better!lol.Thanks to silent readers too!bye!!

Terima kasih

Thank you

Saya sayang kamu

I love you

Jet'aime

Aieru

Woainie

Okay sorry,im will go now.lol