2nd final

My last

Jessica PoV

I dont know what happen to me,i was confused with my own feeling  towards Yoona and Taeyeon.Taeyeon is my ex that i just meet a month ago.I still remember how we both meet each other again after the years.-

Flashback~

I was walking down at the hans river alone.Yoona cant come with me cause she said she have a meeting with her friend.When i ask her who is it,she will said just a friend,and tell me not to worry.When i was enjoying the views,suddenly a girl bumped to me.We both landed our to the ground hardly.

"ouchh!!are you blind or-"

"Sica??!,"i was froze after i heard that voice.Slowly i looked up while praying that it was someone else.And when ours eyes meet,i can feel my heartbeat was fast like when i was with Yoona.

"T-Taeyeon?,"and after hearing i call her name,her smile wider and she stood up and help me.

"Nice to meet you again,i hope we can still be friend,"

    Flashback end~~--

 

After that day we both keep in touch again.She said her sorry and i was surprise with myself when i just forgive her like that.And start from that day,i dont know my own feeling anymore.I hope Yoona will not find out that i still keep in touch with Taeyeon.i didnt mean to hided this from her but what can i do,i dont want to hurt her.And lately Taeyeon keep begging me to give her a second chances and asked me to accept her feeling,i keep telling her i cant but she will just begging me again and again and i just let her do it.I asked her to waited for my answer.

You can call me selfish or whatever but the one thing i dont want to happen is Yoona leave me.I know deep inside me i still love her even now i didn't give to much attention to her anymore.I know she feel that i was changes,but i will just ignore her.When she ask me for a date,i will always said i busy and busy,meanwhile the truth is i will go out with Taeyeon.she never complaining anything to me.i'm sorry Yoong,i know you tried to understand me.

When i walk downstairs i saw her watching a television alone.She looked up at me and smile.I walk to her and sit next to her.I miss her so i linked ours arm.When we were talking,suddenly someone call me.I looked at the id and looked to Yoona.Without saying anything i walk to the kitchen.Taeyeon keep begging me again and how dare she ask me to choose between her and Yoona.Ofc No way!i dont want to hurt Yoona.She always take care about me,about my feeling.In simple word,she know everything about me.When Taeyeon ask me about my feeling towards Yoona,i don't know why my answer is so nonsense.Finally she gave up and ask me to go out with her.After ended up the call i knock to ours room and saw nothing,i see that our bathroom door is closing so i bet Yoona was use the bathroom.So i quickly changes my outfit and ask Yoona not to wait for me and got nothing for a reply so i just walked out like that.

---

"Sica im sorry if i asking you the same question again,"The first words that i will received when we go out.I looked at her and let out a big sigh.

"Cant you just waited Tae,i cant leave her just like that.She has been taking care of me very well and you know that we already married to each other."i said.Seing how frustrated im,Taeyeon quickly held my hand and rubbed it softly.

"Sorry okay?and will you forgive this midget of yours??,"Taeyeon ask me using her rarely aegyo and make me smile a little.

"Okay and please dont asked me about this until i tell you,"i said.After that we both enjoyed the day doing anything until 10pm so i ask her to drop me at my house.After saying a goodbye she drove away.

When i entered our house,i saw nothing.I tried to call for her name but got nothing for a reply.Then i go and checked the whole house and didnt found Yoona.So i decided to changes into pyjama and waited for her at the living room.After 11:30pm i heard the door been open from outside and i just waited her there.She saw me and tried to walk past me but i quickly held her hand and turn her around.

"Where the hell did you go?what times is now?,"i ask her coldly.I was mad at her at the time.

"Im tired Sica,lets talk tomorrow,"she said and i saw she holding her head,she sick or what?but i just shrugged my shoulder and ask her again.

"No!explain now,where did you go?,"

"I just hang out with Tiffany,"she said and make me furious.

"Wow,just wow,now you go out without telling me first?,"i said coldly.

"And what the hell both of you ' together,you know that i dont like you to be close to her that much,"i continued.i sense that she getting annoyed with my question.

"But she's my friend,i cant abandoned her just like that,"she said.

"But i dont like it you go out with others woman,!!"i shout at her and i was shock with myself now.And i saw her face become scary.

"THEN WHAT THE FUVK YOU WERE DOING AND THINKING WHEN YOU GO OUT WITH HER??,"she burst out and make me speechless.She never shouted to me before.

"W-what do you mean?,"i ask her stuttering.she just chuckled at me bitterly.

"dont think that im fooled okay..i know you was cheating behind my back with your stupid ex,"she said.And my eyes start to b with tears as i felt guilty building up inside me.

"Yoong,im sorry,i didnt mean too,"i said and trying to hold her hand,but she pull her hand away and stared into my watery eyes.

"Are you happy with her Sica?,"she ask me.i was stunned with her sudden question.

"I-i dont know,"and from that time i regretted for answering her question.She smile at me sadly and taped my shoulder.

"I know you happy with her,i can tell that,so Jessica Jung Sooyeon,i let you go,please be happy,"she said and my tears falling down.She flinch a little.I know she was fighting her tears back.She quickly turn around and was about to leave but i backhug her tightly.

"Please dont leave Yoong,i need you,i love you,"i said between my sobbed.She let my hand go and runs out from the house and leave me frozen.I falling on to my knees and cried my heart out.It was my fault!i hurt her at the last.
"Im sorry Yoongie,please comeback!!,"i shouted to no one.I hugged my knees and letting out everything i feel between my knees.After a few minutes someone call me.I quickly runs to my phone hoping thats is Yoona who calling me but it just Tiffany.But i pick up her call.

"Jess come to the xxxxxx hospital now,Yoona is here,please faster,"after that she hung up anf leave me stunned.After collecting my energy back i quickly drive to the hospitalk and ignored the call from Taeyeon.Please be safe baby,i still love you'i prayed silently.----

.Author note

Woah im so fast didnt i?btw i will stop here for now.yes FOR NOW and i will write the ending ,maybe and thanks for waiting patiently.love you guys.

#brokenenglishasalways.lol^^