Chapter V

Just my luck [Complete]

 

A new day has come, the day when I will need to face Yoseob and practice for the apparition on MBC. I'm really looking forward to our first meeting, hope everything will be alright and we can get along pretty well. Considering that I'm nowhere near as punctual as him and I can add that I'm headstrong as well, meh this is not that bad, it could be far worse, I'm sure he has his flaws too, so he will understand me. Last time I promised I will not be late, so now I have to choose between two things like doing my hair or be punctual, I will choose the last one because I want to start on the right step of this thing.

Good morning Yoseob! How are you?” I said cheerfully with a smile on my face, trying my best to not mess things up asking too many questions or being too awkward.

Morning! Excuse me, but what's your name? I know you are my partner for the anniversary of MBC and this will be your first time you will appear on TV, but I didn't catch your name. I'm sleepy, I slept only two hours last night, but I'm already used to this crazy schedule of mine.”

My name is Iris, nice to meet you. I don't know if you remember me, because I'm aware that there are many trainees in here and to remember everyone is difficult enough. I will try my best not to disappoint you and to be on the same level as you.” I said confidently, trying to get my hair in a ponytail.

Nice to meet you as well, Iris. I remember you are that girl that comes from France, if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure we will get along very well and your first TV appearance will be amazing.”

Yes, that's me. Thank you very much, I really hope so, only thinking about that and it already makes me nervous. With what would you like us to start, singing or dancing?”

Singing, let's start with the easy part and end with the hard one. My specialty is singing and if you ask me, I have no idea why I even ended up being here. Now requires y moves and my moves are far from that, I don't even consider myself a good dancer, I hope I won't embarrass you.”

Ok, singing will be. No worries, you have the experience that will help you and as you can see I'm more on the cute side, so this y thing will be a challenge for both of us. Fighting!”

Sorry for pointing this out, but your hair is, well, messy. You didn't have the time to arrange it? Next time be more careful, in case some future fans of yours will see you like this, I bet they will be both surprised and amused.”

My hair? Ah yeah I know, I wanted to be punctual for our first meeting so that's why it looks like this, but next time I will be more careful and make it look nicer. Anyway, let's start.”