Chapter XII

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Time passed on very fast, I haven't seen Yoseob for two days already, Junhyung said he's alone in his apartment, depressed, perfect timing, we have only two more days to practice, I will make him come here right away or my name is not Iris.

Hi alone, still depressed? I will end up like you if you don't move your to the practice room. We have two more days, you want to see me fail? Hope not, I'm waiting at the same place and same hour as usual. Take care. Hugs.

Iris, you won't believe what I have to do, my image will be ruined, what to do? I feel like I'm going to kill someone, namely, our president. You have no idea what he put us to do.”

Hi Jieun. Please calm down, what you mean by us? The two of us, or?”

Me and Junhyung. He said that we have to end our performance in a cute way. We talk about Troublemaker here, nothing is cute there, but he said that we have to take the audience by surprise. We are so angry, Junhyung had the idea to do the “Shy shy shy” part of Sana from Twice, yes it's nice, but I can't do it, I have a cool image, I'm a rapper.”

Aww the “Shy shy shy” so cute, I want to do it myself as well, if Junhyung can do it, I'm sure you can as well, did you even try? Practice it at home, in front of the mirror, and when you are satisfied with the result show it to Junhyung, I'm sure he will love to see it. By the way, how are things going between you and Junhyung?”

Yeah, I will try that, thanks for the advice. Now the good news, tomorrow night, me and Junhyung will have our first date. I'm so nervous, but so excited, can't wait, I dreamed about this even before I joined Cube as a trainee, I will need to buy new clothes and shoes. You want to come with me? I would need some help.”

Congratulations, sorry, but I need to practice and I'm not in the mood for shopping, as Yoseob didn't even reply to my text and I haven't seen him for two days, in fact I'm worried.”

He's strong, I'm sure he's fine, Junhyung told me he talked with him this morning and he sounded ok, so no need to worry. I'm going now, here I come shopping. Bye!”

Enjoy! Bye bye!”

Hello. I will be there. We need to discuss something, you won't like it. I'm better now, thanks for the text and for worrying about me. See you at night. Hugs.

Phew, so he finally answered, this sounds serious, what can it be that I won't like it? I hope it is not about our performance, I worked too much for this. My mom always told me “Dream, believe, do, repeat. In this way, you can't fail and you will always get where you want.”