Chapter III

Just my luck [Complete]

 

Wait, duet? With whom, Hyunseung? I need to learn the choreography as well?”

Yes. No, and yes” She yelled as she went out of the building.

I'm confused. So, I will appear on TV for the first time and I'm going to do a duet, not with Hyunseung, but with another guy and I need to learn the choreography. Who is that guy? Someone from Cube, Beast or BTOB? Someone that debuted recently from another company? I have so many questions, I need to find someone and get some answers. Wait, Jieun will perform as well, so we will be on the same stage, this is perfection, she's an amazing rapper and the best dancer my eyes ever saw. May it be Kikwang, hope I'm lucky enough and get him for a duet, if I didn't get my favorite song at least I wish I can get the best guy from Cube, I mean he's an incredible dancer and fits the y style. If I'm to mention someone that I don't want to be paired up will be, this is hard, Yoseob, him for sure, his face doesn't match well with the song, not that my face matches, but two cute persons dancing to a y song wouldn't fit, plus we will need to work three times harder.

Jieun, hi! I heard you will sing Troublemaker by Troublemaker on MBC Music Core for their anniversary. I'm curious who will be our partners.”

Hey there. Yes and you will sing Now by them as well. Imagine how we will be on the same stage, by the way it's confirmed that the guys that we will be paired up will be from Beast. I wish I can get Junhyung, I know that I'm dreaming because there's no way Cube will put him to sing Hyunseung's part, but we all know how great he's when it comes to dancing, but may he not be Dongwoon, don't get me wrong he's amazing, he improved so much since the beginning, but I don't see myself paired with him. For the moment it all went well I've got my favorite song from the two of them, anyway wish me luck and good luck to you as well.”

Thanks, hope we both get what we wish for.”

As I'm walking in the hall to go to the dance room, I see the choreographer, he has to know who I'm with, but I don't want to sound desperate, it's really hard to keep up with this curiosity that is killing me slowly but painfully. Desperate or not, I will ask him.

Hello. Sorry for bothering you. Do you have any idea who Jieun and I will be paired for the duets that we are going to perform on MBC?”

They are still deciding who are the two guys that you and your friend will be paired with. I know that they are from Beast and I heard the duos will be unexpected. What can I tell you is that Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon are out of the question, they will not be there because they already have different schedules for that day.”

Thank you very much for the information. Have a nice day! Goodbye!”