Chapter XI

Just my luck [Complete]

 

What should I do? You know that I hate being home alone when it's raining, because of all the thunders and lightnings. And you are here with this person again? I'm disappointed in you.”

When I raise my head and look at the door I see her again, Yoseob's girlfriend is here, most probably to make a new scene. This is not a spectacle and we are not actors, can I say that I dislike her? Yes, I do, let's see what she has in store for now.

In one hour I will be done here and I will be coming back home. Please go back home, or you can stay here silently on a chair.”

I will stay here and leave together with you.”

Iris, she's my girlfriend Minah. Minah she is Iris, my partner.”

Nice to meet you, Iris, keep up the good work.” Minah said with a smirk on her face, acting all innocent.

Same here and thank you.”

I couldn't move a finger because she always had something to comment about, that I'm too close to Yoseob, that I look at him in a y way, etc. etc. I want to tell her a thing or two, but as I don't want to start a fight I keep calm, until I hear Yoseob talking in an angry tone.

Minah dear, we know what we are doing here, I understand that you want to help but don't. This is just for a show, I already explained you this and I hope you understood.”

I'm telling you this once, so listen carefully, this is your last chance, you either come with me or you stay here, it's your choice, choose wisely.”

You are making him choose between his career and you? Better think about it twice, I'm sure you will regret it later.” I said while killing her already in my head.

I … decide to stay here. I guess this is farewell.”

Idiot! You will never find a girl like me. Farewell.”

You are right, Minah, he will find a better one.” I said ironically with a smile on my face.

Minah left, Yoseob fell on his knees and I saw a tear falling, I don't know what to do, what if I do something and he understands that gesture of mine completely different, get it together Iris, you are better than this.

Here, have a tissue. You know it's not too late to go after her, if you do love her it's better to keep her close, I will leave you alone now, I'm going home. If you need me, you already have my phone number, so don't hesitate and call me. Good night!”

Don't leave. I don't want to be alone, please stay with me.”

Here I'm, in the practice room, Yoseob is a mess, crying on my shoulder, I pity him, poor guy, love can be so cruel, Minah was stupid to let him go, she will regret it sooner or later.