The Game 2

Match Made In Heaven

After 2 quarters of a very exciting match,both taking turns to score the point was at 37-33,LA Dream College was leading under Amber's leadership.The coach praised Amber when the team went back to the bench but he also told her to keep her focus and continue the good form.

Suddenly,the music was and Krystal led her Cheerleading squad to the court,Amber instantly changed her focus and watched the performance.She was captivated by the rival's cheerleading captain's cold aura,unique beauty and that didnt escape the eye of her best friend Luna.

"Hey Ambro,who you looking at?Sooooo is this dense and stupid dork finally falling in love?Hmmmmm,she doesnt look bad,you want me to ask for her number."

"Shut up,mind your own business,I can handle it myself and please run more on the court,dont be lazy."

Amber's word might look harsh,but Luna totally didn't mind it,they were friends eversince 5,and Luna knew although Amber might look strong and cool but she is definitely very shy and cute.Luna smirked when she heard Amber's answer but decided to stay quiet.However, Luna's mind was saying "Good,it is time for Amber to be in a relationship,she has always been doing what her parents wanted her to do,she always looked so happy and act funny,but nobody knew how lonely and depressed Amber can be sometimes, that llama deserves to be loved."

Another 2 quarters has ended,the final whistle was blown,the score....... well.....who can beat LA Dream College when they have such talented players like Amber.After changing the tactics so many time Amber's team managed to pull the score difference wider by using the advantage of their team's chemistry and teamwork. They all have to thanks Amber for always gathering them for bonding outside of the school,because no matter how good Amber is,if the teamwok is not there,they won't win.

While the teams were preparing for the award ceremony, Amber was looking around as if she was looking for someone. "Hey Ambro,searching for the girl earlier aren't you?Need help?"

"No,I don't need it,nothing is impossible for this Great Amber Liu.Just wait and see."

"Okay,whatever,just dont let me see you come begging for my help later."

Despite being friendly, Amber somestime is just too cocky.