Finding her

Match Made In Heaven

"Dad,mom,I'm back"

Amber just reached home and went straight to her room after receiving the trophy,gold medal and the Most Valuable Player award for her outstanding performance throughout the whole basketball tournament.This doesn't only spark the interest of the national team's scout but also the opponent's school's student,but sadly Krystal was not one of them.

Krystal knew Amber was staring at her when she was doing the cheerleading,but being the usual her,she did not care.When her friends and schoolmates were talking about Amber she didn't even bothered to listen.Why?It is because Krystal still has not found someone interesting enough for her to care about.Amber?Huh,people like Amber is definitely a "playboy",Krystal thought.

Krystal's sister,Jessica,once dated a tomboy named Yuri and a boy name Taecyeon,and Jessica broke up with both of the them for the same reason :THEY CHEATED ON HER.After seeing how her older sister was being hurt,Krystal became extra careful when it comes to this kind of thing.So if anyone can catch the little Ice Princess, Krystal's attention, they must be extremely special and lucky.

Going back to Amber,after she finished her shower and dinner alone,as her parents are always busy with their company's business,Amber decided to start digging information about the mysterious girl,Krystal.

"Hehe,I should start knowing more about my future girlfriend. She's definitely my type." Amber spoke to herself.

Amber first started her first step by searching the school name on instagram,twitter and facebook to find students that are from the school that Krystal belong in and most preferably students who are also on the Cheerleading squad. Next,she tried to greet them through messages and try to get closer to them and last she asked them about the captain of the cheerleader squad without being obvious.

However,it was not as easy as she had thought,although Krystal is the school's hottest student, but she is also the student who is the hardest to befriend with.It seems like Krystal doesn't like too much attention and always make herself mysterious. She only hangs out with the same friends and no one like, LITERALLY NO ONE, has her contact information other than the school and friends.

After hours of hard work Amber finally gave up,she only got her name,class and family background,but that is not even important. Amber only want a way to reach and talk to Krystal.

"ARGHHHHH,WHAT THE HECK.WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR AMBER LIU.WHY IS SHE SO SECRETIVE."

Amber pulled her short hair out of frustration and slammed the table too hard.

"Ouch,why am I so unlucky today.She is driving me crazy....Should I ask Luna for help?NOOO!That will damage my reputation, I already rejected her help.....omg why is this even more difficult than my entrance exam."

Just when Amber was deciding to give up,something came into Amber's mind.

"WAIT.....hmmm...isnt the son of Uncle Ben studying in California Empire College too...Sh*t why am i so smart....hehe...time to show my bribing skill...just wait and see Krystal,im coming for you,MUAHAHA."

*CLANK*

"Ouchhhhh,what was that for Jackie."

Amber turned her head and saw her sister standing in front of her room.

"Oppps sorry my frying pan just slipped out of my hand but seriously can you shut up,Im trying to learn to cook and you are here laughing like a crazy drunk llama,I CAN FREAKING HEAR YOU DOWNSTAIR.Chill,people might think there is a mentally sick patient in this house.Pfffttt.Who on earth talk to themselves so loud.Bye"

Jackied quickly picked up the pan on the floor and closed her LOVELY SISTER'S door not forgetting to stick out her tongue before it was shut.

"Is the whole world against me? Aishhh whatever,i should sleep and ask Uncle Ben to bring his son tomorrow before he pick me up after school." *smirk* *wink wink*