The game Part 1

Match Made In Heaven

The welcoming scent of coffee wafts through the air, calling to a certain goodlooking tomboy's weary leg to have a rest inside the coffee shop.

"May I have a cup of Iced Cappuccino and a piece of your strawberry crepe cake please,thank you."

"That would be a total of $4.50,please take your receipt and take a seat, your orders will be served when it is ready,thank you."

*ring ring*

The tomboy instantly picked up the phone in front of her and said

"Hey,Krystal,Im waiting for you in the coffee shop opposite of your school,you want me to go and find you or should I wait for you here."

The other girl replied "Just wait in the coffee shop, you just finished your practise and walked here for 15 minutes you need to rest,see you."

Yes,the tomboy's name is Amber Josephine Liu,the captain of the schools basketball team and the hottest student in one of the most prestigious college in California,LA Dream College.And another yes,Krystal is Amber's girlfriend and Krystal is also one of the most well-known student in her own school,California Empire College.She is known for being the head of cheerleader squad and the top in almost every subject.In conclusion, they are a match made in heaven,both rich,goodlooking, smart and well mannered.

While Amber was waiting for her girlfriend she was staring outside of the window and recalled on how Krystal and her got together.

One year ago--

"Hey girls listen,I want you all to go and kick some as*es on the court,especially you Amber,you are the captain and I trust you,lead the team and bring the trophy back got it?"

"YESSSSSS COACH,COME ON LA DREAM COLLEGE,LETS DO THIS!" It was the final match of the girls national basketball Championship, and the two finalists are no other than the LA Dream College and California Empire College.

These two has always been playing against each other,so the match is extra intense,one will win and another will fall.