Chapter VIII

My Wife's Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't lie to me, Kibum!" 

"I'm not," he answered calmly, he rolled his eyes in annoyance and tried to leave his room, but it was all in vain. 

Jonghyun had dropped Kibum off and drove away to who knows where his 'precious wife' as Kibum said was annoyed at Kibum for not bringing him back. Like he had something to do with all this. 

Jonghyun had dropped Kibum off, in silence they came and in silence he left. He didn't say a word as to where he was headed, he just waited for Kibum to get off and he drove away. Kibum didn't ask questions because it wasn't his place, he might have just went back to work, to what he knows.

"Then why isn't he answering his phone?" she growled, "Look, just because you're my sister doesn't mean I have to put up with this, so can you please leave!"

With one last growl, she left stomping. 

¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯​​​​​​​¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯​​​​​​​¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯​​​​​​​¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯​​​​​​​¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )

Bickering, loud bickering. The walls seemed to be paper thin, were they? 

Tossing and turning, he wanted to sleep, but with all the noise it was impossible. After some minutes it seemed to die down, gladly. Smiling, Kibum drew the bedsheets closer to him and drifted off to dreamland. 

"Fine!" Jonghyun shouted closing the door with all his might like a little child would when he was being scolded by his mother. He rubbed his exposed chest while walking down the stairs. Everything was dark, it was hard for him to see, but there was a light coming from the kitchen. Getting curious he followed towards the light, peeking in he saw who it was, dashing like a bolt he hid behind the closest thing he could find, since it was dark he couldn't tell what it was. The light passed before him, his breathing stopped as he waited for it to get to the top and into its destined room. 

"Ok, this is bad...." he said to himself, "I don't want to sleep in the cold," his feet started moving back up once again, then they stopped, "I don't smell, do I?" 

The door was opened slowly, as to not make any noise, poking his head inside he looked around, to no use since he couldn't see a damn thing. Quietly he closed the door behind himself, now knowing what he was walking toward, he walked with his hands in front of himself. His legs quickly touched onto something hard, and he knew, he had reached his destination.  Making his way around he touched the softness of the bed and debated with himself for a second. 

Just as his body touched the mattress, a pair of hands landed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter