Chapter II

My Wife's Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright sun rays going inside his room, the glass becoming quite warm. In just minutes from the light dancing inside his room, his eyes opened slightly. Letting out a groan he covered himself up again trying to cover up the light that was bothering his sight. Just as he was about to fall asleep again, his phone started ringing. 

Throwing the duvet to one side of the bed he groaned again, his brows furrowed as his hand picked up the phone and placed it by his ear.

"What!?" he exclaimed as he stood up from the bed, rubbing his eyes he listened to what the person on the other line had to say, "Okay, I'll be there" he answered in English as he ended the call and threw his phone back in the bed. "So annoying," he said out loud as he entered the bathroom. 

 

(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ(^._.^)ノ

 

"Is he not up yet?"  Yoobin asked as her finger graciously met the magazine's paper turning it.  Her mother smiled as she finished her preparations, looking over from the table at her daughter she coughed and said,  "It's not easy with the time change," she continued as she fixed the plates to perfection, "You should be helping me, instead you sit on your all day."

"Ma," Yoobin scowled placing the magazine on the coffee table, "Your the one who didn't let any of us eat until Kibum was up, and by the looks of it, he won't be anytime soon," she said as she grabbed another magazine. 

"....I think he is acting weird," Yoobin continued as she flipped through the pages of her magazine. "What do you mean?" Hyojung questioned as she finally had finished, "You know-"

"Heol~ Mom, that looks amazing!" 

"Omo! My baby is up!" Hyojung exclaimed as she spotted Kibum descending from the stairs. Chuckling softly the latter nodded and greeted his mother with a hug, "Did I make you guys wait?" 

"No darling of course not, Yoobin go call Sandeul and Jonghyun," the old lady said leading Kibum to the table.  "Morning noona," Kibum greeted with a smile as he sat down, "Morn bum," she answered with a smile on her face. Kibum and his mother sat at the table waiting for the others, in just minutes of them enjoying their time catching up, the rest joined in. 

"Did you sleep well, kibum?" his father asked with a wrinkled smile, "The time change is exhausting, but I slept fine," he answered with a smile as his mother prepared his plate. "Thank you, mom," he whispered as he took the first bite. 

"Waah~ I've missed Korean food," Kibum hummed, "This is delicious," a smile spread in Hyojung's lips, "I'm glad you like it," she said eating her own food. After some minutes they had all finished eating, Yoobin was helping her mother wash the dishes as the three men caught up on things. Kibum sat next to his father on the couch, Jonghyun sat across them with a cup of coffee in his hands. 

"The experience is d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter