Chapter 1

Fated to Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arghhhhhhhh” cries a young woman, lying on the bed with sweat rolling down her temples and pain overtaking her whole entire body.

“Come on Taeyeon, you can do this,” her best friend, Tiffany, says holding her hands tightly to support her. Her face scrunches from the pain that is exerted on her hands by Taeyeon, but she does not let go, not when her friend needs her the most.

“I see the head. One more push,” The young man below them states preparing to deliver the baby while looking under the sheets consistently and back up at Taeyeon with worry in his eyes.

Taeyeon obliges and tries her best to push while Tiffany shuts her eyes tightly ready to feel pain in her hands again. Taeyeon grunts from the top of her lungs and plops her head back on the pillow, breathing heavily.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

Cries fills the room as the young man picks up the baby from under the covers. “It’s a boy…” he tells her with a smile.

Her best friend heaves a sigh of relief as the young man cuts the umbilical cord, wraps the baby in some clothes ,and carries the infant to his mother’s side, who was now weak and pale from all the stress in her body. Taeyeon’s eyes fills with tears instantly, once she saw the small being before her. She slowly reaches out a finger to the baby who was crying and wailing, which suddenly comes to a stop as he gently wraps his tiny hand around her pointer.

She lets out a faint smile and looks at the young man, “Thank You…Nickhun-shi.” Nickhun nods and lets out a soft smile of relief.

Her eyes then lands back on the baby who flinches at her touch. “ He looks just like his father…doesn’t he?” she asks.

Tiffany nods and wipes away her tears. “He sure does….”

Taeyeon lightly chuckles and stares at the sleeping baby in Nickhun’s arms.

“Sehun-ah…. My little Sehun…” Taeyeon utters softly and weakly soothing the baby’s cheeks with her finger.

All of a sudden, a shot of pain shoots through her body causing her to jolt and breathe heavily.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you okay Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany asks, caugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter