(Daejae) On Guys!

The Best of the Best ( Fanfic Recommendations)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: On Guys!

Author: sanae68

Length: 15 chapters

Status: Completed

Rated M

Description:

Daehyun likes to write gay and posts his stories online under the name of ThrobbingDick.

He’s pretty proud of the number of reads, comments and likes he gets every time he updates and can say he has built quite a good reputation.

 

YoungJae likes to draw gay whether it's fanart or not and posts his artwork on his blog under the name of PrettyBalls.

The amount of reblogs and shares he gets is rather flattering.

 

Daehyun doesn’t know PrettyBalls in person but his drawings are of great inspiration and he is amazed at all those tiny details the man puts into his work.

YoungJae has no idea what ThrobbingDick looks like in real life, but he’s by far one of his favourite writers and the beauty of the words used in the man's stories always gives him new ideas to draw.

 

Daehyun and YoungJae are both in high school and keep their online activities secret from everyone except from their best friends, respectively Yongguk and Himchan.

Daehyun and YoungJae are far from being friends, quite the contrary actually, and the only thing they share is their classroom.

 

Daehyun wonders why YoungJae does so great at school when he always has his eyes glued on his phone during class.

YoungJae wonders why Daehyun does so average at school w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter