Madly in Love

Sweet Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yoda what are you doing?” Baekhyun, my best friend just entering my room and ask me.

“I miss her.” I sighed, I really do miss her.

“Eyyy she’s not going anywhere.” He sat right beside me trying to comfort me.

“But I didn’t see her in the last couple of weeks.” I try to hear her voice in “Only You” song to cure my ‘missing her disease’.

“You both have been busy. So it’s natural that you can’t see her. You need to be patient.” He patted my shoulder.

“I want to see her but she’s too busy” I looked down try to find some reason to meet her even just a minute, “Baekhyun you can help me actually, You’re filming Moon Lovers with my girlfriend, right?”

“Yes I do. But did you know that she will be paired with Nam Joo-hyuk? You have a tough competitor. Nam Joo-hyuk is a tough competitor.”

“Don’t bring it up. That’s why I need to meet her, to show her I love her, I don’t want her feeling to change. You know I’m a jealous person Baek.”

“Hahaha, of course I know, you’re my best friend. I’ll arrange your meeting, make sure it don’t overlap with your schedule.  You know Sm will not be happy if they found out that you’re dating your Sunbae from the same company. Seohyun noona will be in big trouble more than you will.”

“Don’t worry you just need to arrange our meeting I can handle the rest.” I grin look at him, “Thank you Baek. You’re my best buddy.”

“Thank me later when it all have been set up.” He walks out of my room, leaving me smiling and giggling to myself.

“Kyaaaaaaa, I can meet her again. Lucky on me.”

 

 

Seohyun phone is vibrating but she didn’t see it nor feel it, she’s busy talking with Nam Joo-Hyuk about their filming and their relationship in the drama, make her forgot about her cell phone.

“Noona, you’re such a good actress and singer, I’m so excited when I receive news that you will be my lover in this drama, so happy to work with you. I hope that your fans will not be mad at our kiss scene.” He smiles shyly to Seohyun.

“Omo, thank you for the compliments. Actually I’m excited too, working with such a good actor, your drama ‘Who Are You: School 2015’ is one of the best drama I ever watched.” She beamed at him.

They happily chatting not even seeing their phone nor even realizing that someone take their pictures.

In other side, at Exo dorm is like being stormed by Hulk.

“Calm down Chanyeol!” demand D.O.

“You’re going to destroy our dorm!” snapped Suho.

“No need to be harsh on him, sit down Chanyeol, tell us what happen, maybe we can help.” Xiumin said calmly.

“How can I be calm! Tell me how when I see with my eyes they in her favorite café together.” Grunted Chanyeol almost tearing.

“Who are we talking about?” Lay asked, look confuse.

“Hyung!!” Kai, Sehun, Chen and Baekhyun shouted at the same time to Lay.

“I’m sorry, you all know me, my brain is slow loading.” He grins to all of them.

“Tell us what happen.” Ask Baekhyun who is obviously worried about Chanyeol state.

Chanyeol open his phone and open a particular picture and give it Baekhyun and all the other to see what make him turn into some hulk and destroy their dorm.

 

 

 

So after they see the picture they all said “Ah!” in unison

“Of course they’re together in a café, what do you expect? They’re filming a drama together they need to know each other well.” Ranted D.O.

Chanyeol look at him in disbelief, “You talk like that because it’s not your girlfriend!” He fumed at D.O.

“Look, you need to calm down. Call her and ask her calmly, you know her well, she will never betray you.” Said Xiumin patting Chanyeol shoulder.

“Hyung I already call her 5th time, that is why I went to twitter to find out where she is because it seems that her fans know her better than I did.” Chanyeol groaned looking down to his feet.

“Hyung do you want me to call her?” asked Sehun.

“Nooooo” Chanyeol reply really quickly. “If she misses me she’ll call me. Let her have fun with her new friend.” He stormed out of the dorm, make all of them worry.

“Should we call Seohyun noona? It seems Chanyeol hyung is hurt.” Kai stated and seems like half of them agree.

“No, he already says it, he wants her to call him by her own will, not us forcing her.” Reminds Suho, “Now help me clean the house.”

They all ran away leaving Lay, D.O. and Suho alone.

“Aishh this kids, they will not have dinner today.” Hissed D.O. while helping Suho to put everything in order again.

 

Later that at night

Chanyeol laid down on his bed shuffle through the music list in his ipod, trying to forget Seohyun who didn’t bother to call him but there is a beep, meaning that he has receive a message.

From My-Soulmate: Channie I didn’t see your call. I’ll call you tomorrow. Sleep tight.

 “Tsk, no ‘I love you’, no ‘I miss you’, no ‘My Soulmate’…. Of course you didn’t see,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter