Baekhyun's First Kiss

Kissing Scene

Day off. Chanyeol and Baekhyun loves day offs. It's a time where they can freely cuddle up inside their shared apartment. No Sehun to disturb their making out's. Just the two of them.

 

 

Baekhyun lies on the couch with his head on Chanyeol's lap as they watch the latest episode of Scarlet Heart Ryeo. They're currently at the part when Baekhyun's character marries Soon Deok.

 

 

Chanyeol groans as he continue to massage Baekhyun's hair, "Aish. Why cant Eunnie treat his wife nicely. They look cute together."

 

 

Baekhyun laughs, his hand playing with the rip of Chanyeol's pants, "Hahaha. Not sure if you can say that when you watch our kissing scene."

 

 

Baekhyun slips.

 

 

And then he stills. Just as Chanyeol did.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Huh?" Baekhyun asks back as he tries not to squirm.

 

 

"You said you had a kissing scene." Chanyeol's voice is cold as ice. His large hand left Baekhyun's head. "Is there something you're not telling me, Baekhyun?"

 

 

Baekhyun gulps. "What? Uh. Of course not." Baekhyun starts to sweat. He isn't sure if he can ever get away with this.

 

 

"Baekhyun." His tone, it's the tone Chanyeol uses when he knows Baekhyun is lying.

 

 

Baekhyun bites his lip. "Uhm. Yeah! I, uh, w-we had a kissing scene." Baekhyun says as he forces himself to sit only to see Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed. He looks down on his lap instead.

 

 

"And you didnt even tell me, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun sees Chanyeol's hands fisted on his lap and Baekhyun wants nothing but to grab it and hold it and never let go.

 

 

But he still can't look at his lover's face. Too guilty and hurt. "I know. I'm sorry. I just, I didnt know how to tell you."

 

 

Chanyeol tsks before speaking again, "The same way I told you when I had a kissing scene, Baek. Why did you keep this from me?"

 

 

Baekhyun can hear the pain in Chanyeol's voice and he wants it to stop. It's hurting him too. "I didnt want to hurt you. I know you. I know how sensitive you are and-"

 

 

"Well, youre hurting me now." Chanyeol cuts him off and Baekhyun feels like crying.

 

 

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. I didnt want to hurt you ever. I-"

 

 

"Baekhyun, how do you even plan on telling me?" Chanyeol's voice is softer this time and it's when Baekhyun finally takes the courage to look at Chanyeol.

 

 

"I dont know, Yeol. I- Are we fighting over this?" Baekhyun asks as he wipes a tear that suddenly rolled down his cheek. He moves closer to Chanyeol.

 

 

"No, we're not fighting. I'm just upset, Baek. Really upset. Do you not trust me?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun like he wants to hold him but he doesn't, so Baekhyun does it. He reached out for Chanyeol's hand, intertwined it with his & placed it in his chest.

 

 

"I know. And its all my fault. I'm sorry, Yeol. Please. I'm stupid. I- I love you. Please forgive me." Baekhyun cries as he grips Chanyeol's hand. He closes his eyes as he waits for Chanyeol to say something but all he got was silence.

 

 

What happens next surprises Baekhyun because suddenly he is enveloped in two large arms, his face buried in a firm chest and there's a pair of lips on his forehead. "It's okay, babe. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted that way too. I'm sorry I hurted you. I love you, Baekhyun. I really do. I'm sor-"

 

 

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun cries even more. How can Chanyeol apologize to him. He doesnt deserve it. He doesnt deserve this hug, the forehead kiss or maybe even Chanyeol's love. But Baekhyun is Baekhyun. And he is greedy. He wants Chanyeol all to himself. He wants Chanyeol to love him forever even if he's stupid and selfish sometimes. So Baekhyun cries in Chanyeol's embrance. He can't stop. Not when Chanyeol's being so soft to him like this. "I love you, Chanyeol. How did I deserve you? God, I'm so lucky."

 

 

"Ssshhh. You deserved me because you're Baekhyun. No one else is made for me, Baek. Only you and you only." Chanyeol is now cradling Baekhyun's face in his hand, giving soft caresses to each of his cheeks. "I'm the lucky one here. I can kiss Baekhyunnie and Wang Eunnie at the same time." And then Chanyeol smiles. That smile that never fail to make Baekhyun's heart flip and leap a million times.

 

 

Baekhyun smiles at Chanyeol. He doesnt know what else to say. His heart is overflowing with feelings of love and he just wants to kiss Chanyeol right now. And so he does. He kisses Chanyeol's lips softly. Just like the first time they kissed. Innocent, pure and intimate. "I love you, babe." Baekhyun whispers, lips barely separated. "I love you so m-" And that's when Chanyeol swallows his words by kissing Baekhyun again. This time, passionately.

 

 

Then suddenly, Chanyeol pulls back slightly. "So was she a good kisser?" Chanyeol jokes and Baekhyun punches his arm playfully before pulling Chanyeol again for another heated kiss.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

This was supposed to be just a 140 caracter tweet until feels came in and words gone crashing down on me. Decided to post it here bc it cant fit twitter even in photo set up. UGH. 

 

I loved Baekhyun's kissing scene but I love a jealous Chanyeol more ❤❤❤