Kissing Scene

Kissing Scene

Chanyeol opened the door to his hotel room, tired and weary. They've filmed for 16 hours straight, he felt drained more than ever. He checked his rolex and the clock said it was already 1:15AM.

 

Should I call him, Chanyeol asked himself knowing it's already past 2 in the morning in Korea. He took out his phone and clicked on his speed dial 1 as he settled himself on the couch.

 

"Hello?" a sleepy voice answered. Chanyeol smiled. He's been longing to hear that voice ever since he left for China. "Chanyeol?"

 

"Yes, baby, it's me!" Chanyeol quietly answered. "Sorry. Did I disturb you?" Chanyeol heard Baekhyun groan on the other line.

 

"You giant, of course not. I was waiting for you to call all day. Too bad I'm not that important." He knew Baekhyun was pouting. He could feel it. Cute.

 

"Well, you didnt text me too. I guess we're even." Chanyeol smiled again. He loved talking to Baekhyun. It never failed to calm him.

 

"Are you okay?" There was concern in Baekhyun's voice as he asked. "How was the filming? You said theres only a few more shots left and you're done, right?"

 

"Yeah. We're doing really good lately. I--" Chanyeol hesitated first but decided to go on. "I'm gonna have a kissing scene."

 

The silence that followed was deafening. Chanyeol could hear frantic heartbeats and he's not sure if it was his or Baekhyun's. Chanyeol wanted to take back his words and just--

 

"Really? Then that's good! Our fans would see how good of a kisser my boyfriend is." Baekhyun surprisingly said. Chanyeol was trying to look for a hint of hurt or jealousy in his voice but he found none. He was confused. "Hey! Are you scared I would get jealous and mad?" If there was one thing Chanyeol loved about Baekhyun it was his straightforwardness.

 

"I, I... I'm not sure how to do it, Baek." Chanyeol took the pillow on the couch and hugged it close to his chest. "I, I only want to kiss you."

 

There. Chanyeol said it. He was so nervous after the director told him they'll be adding a kissing scene in his movie. He didn't know if he was ready to do it and if Baekhyun would be ready to watch it. They've never talked about it before. He was so sure he wouldn't have to deal with kissing scenes this soon in his career but guess he was wrong. He wanted to refuse. He wanted to ask for more time but he knows this is work and he has to act professionally.

 

"Listen, love. It's okay. That's work. That's part of your job. Our job. We all have to kiss someone some time soon. It just happened to be you first." Baekhyun's voice was gentle through the speaker of his phone and Chanyeol felt weightless.

 

Yes, Chanyeol knew that. He just wasn't sure if it was really the possibility of Baekhyun getting jealous because of him kissing another person that's not him or the fact that soon Baekhyun will be doing the same with another person too. The thought crumpled his heart. He doesn't even know where this insecurity was coming from. He just wanted Baekhyun to kiss only him and no one else.

 

"Yeol, I know what you're thinking. You just do your job and make them happy. We all know at the end of the day, it's all part of the script and nothing more. I know it's me you'd only want to kiss." Baekhyun reassured him again and Chanyeol wanted nothing more than to fly to Seoul at this very moment and hug his baby because he missed him so much & he needed to feel his warmth right next to him.

 

"Stop being smug, you little bunny." Chanyeol smiled through his phone.

 

"You said it yourself earlier, love." Baekhyun chuckled. He wanted to poke Baekhyun so much at this very moment. "Honestly," Baekhyun started again and he sounded more soft this time, "It'd be painful to watch you kissing someone not me but we have no control over that. I'm sure the next moment I'd be giggling at how perfectly professional you are. I'd be the proudest boyfriend ever when your movie starts showing."

 

"You mean, you'll watch my movie?" Chanyeol's eyes got even bigger at what Baekhyun said. He wasn't sure if Baekhyun's gonna watch it. He knew Baekhyun has tendency to get jealous easily that's why he never even asked him about watching his movie before though they always talked about Chanyeol's filming.

 

"Park Chanyeol! Do you think lowly of me?" Baekhyun groaned. "Of ing course I would! Aish! Now I wanna smack you."

 

Chanyeol smiled. He could imagine Baekhyun pouting on the other line. He wanted to pet his hair.

 

"Anyways, why are you up so late? You should be sleeping. Your filming starts really early. You need more rest, Yoda!"

 

"I know. I just really wanted to hear you voice. I didnt know what to do earlier." Chanyeol admitted as he clutched the pillow tighter.

 

"You're really cute, huh? You're still a such a baby. Getting scared over a kissing scene." Baekhyun and if this was any moment Chanyeol would back because that's how their relationship works. That's what made them special.

 

"It's not funny. I had chest pain when I learned about it. I didn't know how and if I should tell you. I," And then there was the pain in his chest again. The pain of loving someone so much you don't know what to do. "You know I don't wanna hurt you, baby." Chanyeol said gently.

 

Baekhyun's smile through his voice was obvious when he answered back, "You won't hurt me, Yeol. You've always been gentle to me."

 

"Yeah, except when you scream for me to go faster and harder."

 

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun choke through the speaker. His smile got bigger knowing he made Baekhyun blush at the moment.

 

"You ert! What a way to ruin such a perfect conversation!" Baekhyun called him out, the amusement in his voice could be heard clearly and Chanyeol wanted nothing but to cuddle and sleep next to him.

 

"I love you, Baek." His feelings overflowing for the man on the other line. He wanted to say that since the moment Baekhyun picked the phone with his raspy, sleepy voice. "I love you so much." Chanyeol whispered it again knowing his words will never be enough. He loved Baekhyun so much it makes the veins in his chest constrict.

 

"I know, Yeol. You know I love you too, right?" Baekhyun whispered back. His voice soft & sincere, full of love it made Chanyeol squirm on the couch of his hotel room. They've said it million times to each other already but it always feels like the first time everytime Baekhyun said it to him. The feelings always felt new and fresh. Chanyeol smiled contentedly to himself thinking how did he get so lucky to have Baekhyun love him so much. "Don't worry about kissing anyone, okay? I will always understand. Just don't let her bite your lips, huh? That's our thing! I'm the only one who can do that to you, understood?"

 

"Aye, aye Captain!" Chanyeol loved the possessiveness in Baekhyun's voice as he said it. It made him more happy knowing Baekhyun loves him just as much as he does. "I can't wait to go home and feel your teeth on my lips again." The confession came out all of a sudden and Chanyeol regretted nothing.

 

"Oh boy, it's not just your lips my teeth is going to grace when you come home I tell you."

 

And that was a promise Chanyeol couldn't wait to receive. That night, Chanyeol fell asleep thinking about Baekhyun's voice, his soft & thin lips, his teeth touching him in places only the two of them will ever know. It was safe to say that Chanyeol had the night of his life.

 

A/N: This may or or may not have a second part. IDK.