LIE 1/3

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin laid the flowers out on the tomb stone."I miss you so much.This was all too cruel.Everything was too cruel.Everyone was too cruel.I was too cruel.I'm so sorry......I love you.....so much....."

~Flashback~
Jimin groaned as he opened his eyes,his phone was vibrating pretty loudly and a hand was hitting his chest."Turn it off,I'm trying to sleep here." He reached for his phone.carefull not to bother the sleeping male on his chest.

From:Random b*tch#4
Last night was great.Keep those lips warm for me,yeah?

From:Random b*tch#3
Yah,you never call anymore!!!Come over?

From:Random b*tch#5
I miss you.....Are you free tonight?

From:Random b*tch#2
Tomorrow night at 8?Usual place?

From:Random b*tch#1
Missed you.Won't you come over and piss the neighbors?

I rolled my eyes as I answer all of them with a no.I don't even know any of their names.I checked the time.....7:35am....

I poked the sleeping little lump on my chest."Wake up,baby." I got replied with little whine about more sleep."Baby,we're supposed to go shopping today remember?" Brown eyes mey mine as they fluttered open."Goodmorning baby." I smiled as I gave him a morning kiss.

He sat up a little before letting out a little pained groan and laying down again."You okay,babe?" He hummed arms reaching out for me."I love you." He muttered softly,looking into my eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter