He lied

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Angsty as always but I haven't got any ideas for fluff so....yeah....please comment,guys....where are youT_T

It was peacefull in the van as they drove to their dorm.Jungkook was playing with an iron man toy he found in MAMA, Yoongi was sleeping,Rapmon was scribbling something,J-hope is talking with Tae,Jin is on his phone,and Jimin is peacefully resting his shoulder on Jungkook's shoulder,drowsy with exhaution.

"Jungkook,you won't ever hurt hyung again right?" Jungkook looked sadly at him."Of course not,why would I?" Jimin massaged the furrow between his eyebrows."Promise?" The younger held his pinky up in response and Jimin just laughed before intertwining their pinkies together.He let sleep take over him,Jungkook panicking for a few seconds cuz it's somewhat like a kdrama scene where they promise stuff then one of them dies...then he sees Jimin breathing and sighs in relief.(JK's still a baby.No one can deny it.)

"Sh#t,kids.Cover yourselves,we're gonna crash!!!" Jungkook wasted no time to react and draped himself over the sleeping male.The car violently moved before rolling around and tumbling down the highway and off the bridge but Jungkook kept a steady hold on Jimin....even when he felt numb.

The car finally stopped moving and everything was silent."Is everyone okay?" The other members grunted,having protected themselves with the driver's warning.Except for the driver himself and....."Jungkook?" Jimin tried to push the younger up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter