Consequences

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Hey,school was cancelled so I'll be updating^_^Anyways,here's part 2 for "realize"

There was a soft knock on the door."Jimin,go get the door!!!" The said guy whined but complied.He's the only one in the maknae line who respects his hyungs the right way anyways."Who'd be knocking at this hour?" He took 15 minutes to get to the door,getting distracted on the way as the person behind the door paced.

He finally got to the door after 30 minutes but there was only silence on the other side."Is someone pranking us again?" He leaned on the wall and waited for 10 minutes."Those annoying pranksters." He was about to leave when he heard heavy breathing from the other side of the door then came a loud thump.He stood there,confused and shocked.He did not know what to do.....he could open the door and see what it was but then....he thought.....it could be a prank....

"Jimin,who was knocking?" He shrugged as Jin worriedly looked at the clock."I thought it'd be Jungkook.It's already 5 in the morning." Then....realization dawned on him....."He hasn't been back yet?" Jin shook his head as he took his coat. "I'm gonna head out to look for him." He opened up the door......."Jungkook!!!" 

He was lying on the porch....drenched in sweat......his temperature was so warm.....warmer than a normal fever should be........he was twitching......They immediately scooped him up and brought him in."Oh my gosh!!!" Hobi and Taehyung ran to us and helped us lay Jungkook in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter