If only

Oneshot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh,it's already 10:15,where is that guy?" Jimin checked his watch as he and the others waited at the café for a certain Kim Taehyung."Hey guys,I missed you all so much!!!" Said guy exclaimed in a loud bubbly voice,pulling his luggage behind him."Missed you too,Tae.It's been quite long." Jimin smiled at him."Don't exaggerate Chim.It's only been a year and a half." Jin rolled his eyes."Come on,let's get in.I closed the whole café so we could have it for ourselves."

"By the way guys,where's my *sshole of an ex?" He bluntly said looking around and not seeing the certain black haired boy."Nevermind,don't tell me.I don't even care anymore.....I hate that lil sh*t." Jimin bit his bottom lip.'If only you knew,Tae.....'

 

The boys excluding,Taehyung all walked into the hospital room."I'm sorry sirs but the patient is already starting to self-destruct......He'll last maybe a few days cuz he isn't even trying to live,he's trying kill himself.....The other doctors and I....we think he already gave up.There's still a slight chance for him....but it's 0.000001% out of 100.....the machines can only keep him alive for days....but he wouldn't last...."

Jimin whimpered as tears flowed out of his eyes."Jungkookie....."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter