Tears, Brownies, & Phone Numbers

The Outfit |HIATUS|

Kibum woke up the next morning to harsh knocking on his apartment door. He stumbled his way out of his room unaware he was still wearing his eye mask.

"I'm coming, jeez!" Kibum slid off his mask and opened the door.

An exasperated Taemin pushed through and made his way into the kitchen.

"You hungry?" Kibum said sarcastically.

Taemin rummaged through his best friend's cabinets and finally found what he wanted. Kibum's secret stash of chocolate brownies and gobbled them up.

"What did he do this time?" Kibum asked.

"He wants to go full vegan Bummie! I mean I respect his stupid ing health ideas but I can't completely give up meat. I might die."

Taemin leaned onto Kibum's arms and started crying.

Taemin's boyfriend, Minho, was a football player who took his health very seriously. Just about a year ago, Minho decided he wanted to become vegetarian to be even healthier. At that time Taemin thought nothing of it. He respected his boyfriend's choice and he wasn't going to judge.

However two months ago, Minho asked Taemin to join him. To which Taemin stupidly said yes. In that span of time, Taemin had been coming to Kibum's apartment weekly, crying about the Minho had him eat and eating all of his friend's food simultaneously.

"What was it this time? Was it worse than the tofu dogs?" Kibum asked while softly patting his back.

"I can't even eat ing potato chips anymore. He want's me to replace them with kale chips. They tasted like , like legit ,"Taemin stuffed his face with more brownie," Does he not recognize the taste of ?"

Kibum tried his hardest not to laugh. His friend was going insane.

"You say that about everything he eats. I thought that by know you might have adjusted to the butthole flavor." He said, earning him a very hard kick to the knee.

"Shut up," Taemin took a step back , more serious this time," I don't know what to do Bummie. I really love him, but I don't know if I can keep up with his lifestyle."

Kibum took a deep breath, pondering on what he should tell his best friend.

"Look Tae, I am not a love doctor, I'm just a fashion designer," Taemin looked to the ground,"but I am your best friend and I think you should just tell him. The worst thing that can happen is that he asks for some time away. I mean you two are practically married already."

Taemin nodded and wiped his tears.

"Thanks, Key."

"That's it get out of my house! And don't you dare call me that ever again! Hear that ?". Taemin giggled as he ran off taking the remaining brownies with him.

You are what you eat.

                                                     --

Kibum made his way onto the elevator, pushing the usual button and listening to the usual elevator music.

"Wait!"

this time, Kibum prevented the door from closing.

"Thanks, man." The shorter male from the night before had appeared.

"No problem, Jonghyun."

Said man looked back at him a little puzzled. Did he not remember who he was?

"Oh hey! You're the guy from last night. Kibum right?"

Kibum felt relieved he had at least remembered his name.

"Good morning." He said sweetly, reciprocating Kibum's smile.

The doors opened and they both walked out.

"It was nice seeing you this morning as well Kibum. Oh, and since we might bump into each other many more times, should we exchange numbers." Jonghyun smoothly said.

"Yeah, sure." Kibum took out his phone and swapped numbers with Jonghyun.

"Have a nice day."

Kibum was left standing in the middle of the reception. He was so busy processing the situation, he hadn't taken notice on what Jonghyun was wearing.

IT. WAS. HORRID.

He was wearing a striped blue shirt, green skinny jeans, and sandals.

Kibum couldn't slack off anymore. He would have to help Jonghyun shed his cocoon of ugly clothes, and become a beautiful fashion butterfly.

But he needed to get closer to him. Much closer.


A/N: New chapter yay! These chapters are comin out like hot buns!

Hope you guys like this chapter as well.