Kim Kibum: Fashion Genius

The Outfit |HIATUS|

Kibum stared at the TV. No, more like almost reached into the screen. He watched the figure being transmitted and was almost brought to tears. Wasn't a world famous idol supposed to wear the flashiest and most fashionable clothes? He looked homeless and his shoes threw off the color balance of the outfit.

"Kibum will you please stop judging the people on television for what they wear and get ready yourself?" Taemin had come into the waiting room, checklist in one hand and a pen in the other.

"Sorry, Min it's just that," Kibum looked back dramatically at Taemin,"this is the worst case I've seen yet!"

Taemin took a step forward to see what was behind Kibum.

"Ooh... Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Jonghyun has gone on two different fashion repair shows and both gave up on him. My friend Mina down in Daegu said that he was filming there and that he came into the dressing room with green crocs, a plaid t-shirt, khaki shorts, and get this," Kibum was on the verge of crying, "he was wearing orange socks."

Kibum gasped dramatically and touched his chest to see if his heart was still beating. Never had he heard of such crimes being committed against fashion.

"He needs me Taemin. He cannot go a day more without my help." Kibum reached into his bag and took out his phone, looking up everything he could about this Jonghyun. Atrocious outfits and questionable color schemes came one after another.

"Mr. Kim you're up in 10." Said a girl who was dressed way too formal to be an assistant.

"I'll go get ready." Kibum looked at her from top to bottom.

"Your shoes don't match your dress and when you put your hair down it makes you look old. Do it up in a bun or something. Also, the color you used for eyeshadow does not compliment your eyes. I suggest you use a lighter tone of green with maybe a highlight under the eyes so they pop. And to be completely honest, you should add a belt to the dress because it does not compliment your figure."

The girl at the door stood idly, staring into nothing. "Thanks." She said, walking quietly out of the room.

"Was that necessary Mr. Sherlock of fashion?" Questioned Taemin.

"What? It's not my fault she looked horrible. Besides, I think I was being nice to her. That dress made it look like was wearing a potato sack."

Kibum continued his stride towards the vanity. He touched up his eyeliner and added a bit of color to his lips. He couldn't help being the way he was. He was a fashion genius after all.

                                                      --

Kibum had finally come back home after an extremely long day of telling people what to wear and how not wearing makeup could end you.

He pushed button number eight on the elevator and leaned his head against the metal wall.

"Wait!" A hand went in between the sliding doors re-opening them. Kibum silently judged the man and closed his eyes for a brief moment to ease his migraine

"Sorry about that." The latter said.

Kibum nodded his head slightly. Too tired to speak to the person beside him. Hopefully, that would be enough to make him realize he did not want to talk.

"Long day at work?" Kibum nodded again, praying the man would just shut up.

"Me too. Today my manager said that I had to stop ordering so much ramen becau-"

Kibum couldn't stand the blabbering and cut him off.

"Listen, I don-" he looked over and realized who he was talking to.

"Oh My God, are you that singer guy? Umm... Jonghyun?"

"I'm him. I moved in here last week."

Kibum hit the jackpot in the lucky lottery. The man who needed him the most was right next to him and lived in the same building as him.

"I'm Kibum, nice to meet you." He said, flashing his signature eye smile at him.

The metal doors slid open and revealed the 6th floor.

"Well, I'm off. See you around Kibum." Jonghyun waved goodbye and walked out.

Kibum waved back leaning further into the wall.

This was gonna be fun.

--

This is for my pal Nothingbutsoulmates. Check out her youtube. Also please give me feedback on this because I am 0 fashionable. Hope you like. :)