According to Plan?

The Outfit |HIATUS|

Kibum had a plan. It probably wasn't his best but it was all he had.

He had thought about it several times. Imagining what could go wrong and what he would do if it failed.

He would have to pretend to have lost his apartment key and ask to stay at Jonghyun's. This way he would have access to his closet, and possibly even a chance to change it.

"Kim Kibum are you even listening?" Taemin had been trying to get his friend to notice him for 5 minutes straight.

"What is it Tae?" Taemin just rolled his eyes and continued talking.

"Minho and I are now on good terms all thanks to you. He told me that the reason he became a vegan was because he thought I wanted to be one. Isn't he sweet?"

Kibum hadn't realized how stupid his friends were until this very moment. One of the mysteries of the world was how they had stayed together for so long if the only thing they did was act like children.

"Anyway, We wanted to invite you over to thank you." Taemin gave Kibum one of his biggest smiles.

Kibum was taken aback. He hadn't planned this far. .

"Oh Taemin, thanks a lot, but.." Taemin's smile got significantly smaller,"I kind of have things planned tonight. Sorry but I don't think I can go." Kibum could tell this wouldn't turn out well.

"Oh...okay then why don't you come another time? Can you do Wednesday?" Taemin's face dripped with disappointment making Kibum feel even guiltier.

"Sure. Wednesday sounds nice." Kibum patted Taemin's head and apologized once more.

"Kim Kibum your on in 5." Said man stood up and waved a small bye before leaving.

Taemin watched as Kibum left, and sat at the vanity his friend was at moments ago. He rested his head on his hands, sad his friend had rejected him.

He was about to stand up when something caught his eyes. Kibum's apartment key was lying on the floor.

Taemin picked up the card and sped off. A malicious smile on his face.

                                                             --

Kibum entered the giant blue apartment complex, he was very nervous. He didn't think he could actually do it.

All these questions and doubts popped into his head.

What if he finds out? What if he calls the police? What if he doesn't want him there?

"That was a really stupid idea," he thought to himself, "might as well not even do it."

Kibum opened his bag and looked for his key.

It wasn't there.

Kibum panicked and started taking everything out of his bag in search of his key, making a mess of the bench on which he sat on.

He wanted to cry. People passing by looked at him strangely whispered about him to other people.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"."

This was not happening. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT HAPPENING!

"Excuse me?" Jonghyun said, a bit troubled.

"Oh no it's nothing, It's just um...." Kibum pondered if he should tell him or not.

"It's just that I kind of lost my apartment key."

Jonghyun looked at him with a concerned face.

"Do have anywhere to stay?"

Kibum was surprised things were going so fast.

"Not really. My friends are out on a date I assume, and my family is in America."

"Well, I have a spare mattress if that's cool with you?" Jonghyun genuinely offered.

This was going too well.

"Yeah. I'd like that."

Kibum stuffed all his things back into his bag and followed Jonghyun to the elevator.

They chatted away during the lift and learned a little bit more about each other. Like how Jonghyun actually composed many of his songs and how he hated seafood.

"Did you film something today?" Kibum had been meaning to ask as today, Jonghyun was wearing fairly decent clothes.

"I did. How'd you know?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow

"Oh no, I was just curious!" Kibum didn't want him to think he was a creeper or something.

Jonghyun laughed a little and the doors opened.

Kibum was guided to apartment number 806. The door seemed to have a small detector instead of a key.

"They installed a fingerprint detector on the door so no one but me could enter," Jonghyun informed him.

"I guess you are really famous." Kibum laughed, making Jonghyun blush.

"You could say that. Well, come in, make yourself at home."

Kibum took off his shoes and placed his bag on the floor.

I have infiltrated the premises.

                                                      --

"Hey, Taemin didn't you say Kibum was gonna be here?"

Taemin stared intently at the card in his hand.

"I don't now anymore."


A/N: Looks like we have a bit of drama there ;)

Hope you like this chapter!