Awkward...

The Outfit |HIATUS|

 

 

The house was decent to say the least. You could say that artists do in fact create according to their surroundings.

"Um make yourself at home I guess. The bathroom is down the hall if you wanted to wash up so.... yeah." Their was an awkward, prolonged, pause between the two.

"Thanks I'll make sure not to make a mess." Kibum offered him his signature smile, Jonghyun reciprocated.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."

With that both of them headed to opposite sides of the apartment. The house was nice. It might of not been up to Kibum's standards, but it felt like a genuine home.

Kibum turned the knob of the bathroom door, turning on the light and stepping inside. It too seemed homely, Kibum began imaging himself back at home with his parents. Mindlessy taking off garments and preparing the shower.

Kibum had been to into his thoughts, he hadnt noticed the quaint knockings on the bathroom door.

"I-I'm coming in, okay?"

Kibum snapped out of his daydream instantly, grabbing what was closest to him to cover his body.

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!" Jonghyun dropped what he had in his hands, to shield his eyes.

The latter was still in shock, unable to move a muscle.

"Uh-um... I didnt think you brought spare clothes so I brought you some." Jonghyun held his hands even tighter against his eyes.

Kibum finally moved to take the fallen clothes.

"Thanks Jonghyun." Kibum didnt know why but the urge to laugh rose from his stomach. He succumbed to his needs and laughed his heart out, leaving Jonghyun very confused and very red.

"I'm gonna go back to the kitchen now." Jonghyun backed away slowly, staggering his way back, eyes tightly shut.

Kibum closed the door, locking it this time, and proceeded with his shower.


He was not happy. He was absolutley and utterly discontent.

He was wearing the ugliest pyjama jumper in existance, whose color Kibum could only desribe as a neon brown. Atleast the shorts he was handed where salvagable.

He left the bathroom, clothes in hand, and headed towards the kitchen gloomily.

As if this couldn't get worse, a slight burnt smell wafted in from the kitchen followed by a low grunt and a big thud.

Curious and petrified, Kibum ran the extra 3 feet to the kitchen.

"Are you okay what -cough- happened?" The small kitchen was filled with smoke and a cowardly Jonghyun with a glass of water in each hand.

"Sorry! I was making dinner and I was kind of out of it because of the incident earlier and I forgot about about so it burned I got some water to put it out but the smo-"

"Woah slow down, just, lets get out of here before we die."

They left the smokey kitchen and proceeded to open all the windows in the apartement.

"Sorry for being the worst host ever." Jonghyun moped, looking like a kicked puppy ears hanging by its sides.

Kibum felt a stange feeling arise in his chest, something like empathy or whatever. He couldn't put his finger on the word. Besides it wasn't Jonghyun's fault things went kind of .

"It's cool. It partly my fault too, I shouldn't have crashed at your place all of a sudden." Kibum apologized, something he realized he hadn't done in a long time.

"Please don't say that, I let you stay, it's my fault I at everything other than singing. I mean day in day out I'm reminded that if i hadn't been luck enough to nail my auditions, i'd be on the streets. I'd honestly start over if I could."

The silence and the smoke where mixing into a dangerous cocktail of awkwardness. Those words where said from the bottom of Jonghyun's heart, and he wasn't holding back anything. This was also a first for Kibum.

Wait. Start over? Like a makover?....


"Don't get angry over this Tae. It's not anybody's fault! You wanted to see your friend and you did what came as an instinct. Everybody has times like these. Please don't be so hard on yourself babe."

At the moment, Minho was trying to comfort a very angry, and very conflicted, Taemin. Said boy was angry at his immature actions towards his best friend. Kibum had yet to contact him about the apartment keys and it was getting very late.

"It's almost 12 Minho! What am I supposed to do if something bad happened to him huh? He ALWAYS contacts me back, or atleast sees my texts. I've called a dozen times, and all twelve say his phone is off. If something happens to him it's all my fault!"

The boy was now sobbing, hard, holding tightly on to the previously mentioned keys. Which now seemed like a cursed or forbidden jewel, faulty of causing his misery.

Minho slowly approached his boyfriend, embracing him and massaging small comforting circles onto his back.

"Please stop blaming yourself. Look if it makes you feel any better, tell him I was going to pick you up and I found them at the apartment complex's lobby."

The latter looked up, tears still falling.

"You're honestly the best boyfriends anyone could wish for babe. But I gotta do this by myself. I caused this I should at least apologize don't you think?"

Minho was taken aback by the sudden maturity of his boyfriend. He smiled back fondly and held him tighter, and with more care.

"Absolutley."


"Mr. Lee, don't you think it's a bit early to let such a newbie artist do this kind of thing?"

A very beautiful secretary sits at her bosses desk awaiting a response.

"Are you doubting me? This is exactly what the fans want, as I an executive I have the most knowledge about this. What do you know about running a business huh? Get back to work Mrs. Park."

The unwavering man gave his order and the secretary was out. Mr. Lee was only looking out for his rookie artists. What better than a sponsor right? And with that fashion of his, he would certainly need an opportunity like this one. I mean he had just gotten Jonghyun, the company's latest success, an offer to guest star on the country's top fashion program. Hopefully they won't kick him off this time.

 

                                                         ---------------------------------------

 

(A/N):

I'm back guys!!! I'm actually back!

Im SOO ing sorry that I took so long to make another chapter. Hope it wasn't too bad >.<

I promise I'll try my best to write for you guys MUCH more often than this

Love you guys <3

(also any guesses as to what that last part was about? Brownie points the first one to guess who the Executive guy is.)

(I'll also shout out whoever guesses who the secretary is lol)

(Even more brownie points to anyone who can point out my errors XD I made way too many)