Last day - Mutual feelings (Jinyoung GongChan Fluff)

Picking Up The Love of Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The school's festival have officially started, people from outside the school came into the school and look around and have fun in the stalls the classes are tending to. When one steps into class A's butler-maid cosplay cafe, they see maids and butlers serving the customer. And of course Sandeul and GongChan are maids. However Jinyoung and Baro are the chef and cashier respectively.....

GongChan went to the kitchen and stuck with Jinyoung the entire time with the excuse of 'I want Younggie to tell me how I look~' Jinyoung secretly likes it but he has to say something as the perspective of the 'owner' and so he said, "don't you have to help Sandeul with serving the dishes?" GongChan pouted, " Does Younggie not want Channie to be here? plus Deullie can handle the amount of people especially with the other Girls... C-Channie just wants to be with Younggie..." Jinyoung sigh and smiles. "Arraseo, since its our break, lets head off and have a little fun at the other stalls." He said and takes Gongchan's hand and leads him out of the place and out to the buy food from other stalls, having fun on their date like how they have always done after school. 

Suddenly, GongChan stopped walking, getting Jinyoung's attention. "Whats wrong Channie? Is anywhere hurting?"
"Yes"
"What? Where? Tell me!" Jinyoung panicked and look around GongChan to look for signs of injuries
"Here" GongChan said, taking Jinyoung's hand and brings it to his chest, where his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter