Day 1 - Weird Things are Happening. (JinChan parts only)

Picking Up The Love of Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Remember I said that Jinyoung wasn't in school when Baro was dealing with all the girls fawning over him, but all he can think of is Sandeul? Well this happened......

Jinyoung woke up in the morning, with the scratching sound on the floor, just like how Channie always askes him for food. Except, this morning, the sound is a little different. Usually its a tapping sound made from the curved nails of Channie, but today, it sounded like short nail screeching against the wooden floor. 

Alarmed, Jinyoung woke up to see a blonde boy with red eye, who seem to be a few years younger than him, sitting on the floor and making a cute pout, as if a child is angry.

"W-who are you?" Jinyoung blinked his fox-like eyes and stared at the younger, giving him some clothes, so he doesn't see anything that he shouldn't.

"Me Channie." The boy said with a questioning look, as if saying Jinyoung should already know that.

"Well... your eyes does look like Channie's, and your hair does look like Channie's fur too, but how do I know if you are speaking the truth?" Jinyoung said.

The blonde boy growled lowly before speaking again, emphasising on every syllabus, "Me. Channie." 

"That doesn't show anything......" Jinyoung said, rubbing his temple. "Why not, you pick your favorite toy? Only Channie and I knows what it is." 

Channie nodded and immediately get under the bed to get a worn out blanket that he found on the first day h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter