Day 2 - Going to School

Picking Up The Love of Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro and Jinyoung have decided you enrol Sandeul and GongChan into their school so they can take care of them while they are in school. The two 'Owners' taught their 'Pets' basic Communicating skills and how to introduce themself properly. And today is Sandeul and GongChan's First day in school.

There is something special about the school they are in. No matter how old they are there are no difference in levels, just difference in class. That is why the four of them are in the same class, Class A.

Baro and Jinyoung brought their 'pets' to the class and when its their turn to introduce themselves, Sandeul and GongChan looked at no one but their own 'owner'.
"I'm Sandeul, Nice to meet everyone. I come from Busan, I'm currently living in Baro's house that is why I transfered over here." He said, remembering each and every word Baro told him to say.
"I-I'm GongChan... I.... I....." GongChan stuttered, not knowing what to say, he took Sandeul's hand for assurance, calming himself down before saying. "I come from Suncheon. I'm a friend of Jinyoung who is currently living at his place."
The two of them bowed and went to sit next to their individual 'owners', receiving a pat on the head at the good job.

The teacher taught things and scribbled the main points on the board which Sandeul imitated and copy what he wrote on the board and study and understand what was taught. whereas GongChan was just staring at the board, confused at what the teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter