'Pets' is What They Are...

Picking Up The Love of Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another normal day where Baro was heading home from school. Where girls fawn over him, and guys want to be him. Yes he is Mr popular. He didn't know that everything will change when he walked past the pond in the park. He heard a squeak from his feet, but he ignored it and kept walking till he reached his mansion, where no one is waiting for him to come home, where he is the loneliest.

He was about to enter the huge house, when a soft yet enegetic squeak was heard from his feet. Oh it did not just... Baro looked down and saw a little orange duckling sitting on his shoe, looking up at him with it big blue orbs, as if asking him for a place to stay. Sighing, Baro said, "Since you followed me home, I guess thats what they call fate." He smiled genuinely for once today, since he have a soft spot for fluffy animals like the one on his shoe now. "You may live here now as my pet." The little duckling squeaked and ran into the big room flailing, until Baro picked him up with his hands. "You need a shower since you've been in the rain. I don't need a wet dirty duck jumping all over my house."

With that, Baro brought him into the bathroom and fill the bathtub with warm waterand place the duckling in the water carefully to warm the little duck up. He stared at him and smiles. "Well, I think I need to give you a name..." He thought for a while and said. "I'll call you Deullie."

______________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter