0I.II

HEATHENS :| |: MAKE WAY FOR A NEW GROUP OF HEROES.

i.(part two)
we're doomed

"You'll all have your own rooms. You're all allowed to roam within the main lounge, kitchen, and conference area but anywhere else, you'll need our supervision Oh and you'll have curfew." Tony explained as all of the new members sat around the main table while the Avengers stood closeby.

"Curfew? It's like we never left prison." Selina scoffed as she rolled her eyes at Tony. 
"Well you're all criminals so it's necessary, sweetheart. Be thankful I'm even letting you roam free outside your room." Tony responded as he eyed Selina.

"When's curfew?" Eve asked from the end of the table. 
"11PM. You'll be locked in until 7AM." Tony answered. Eve nodded her head in agreement, surprised at how late they would be allowed to roam. She looked down at her hands as she sat back in her seat.

"Locked in? What if we gotta take a leak or dump?" Robin asked, obviously upset with the arrangements. The others softly laughed, including Sam and Clint. They were still keeping an eye on Jae.
"I suggest you take that leak and dump before bedtime then. I've programmed all your rooms with this lock. So, it's impossible for you to get out but any one of us can come in if we wish to check up on you for some odd reason. If you manage to break free, F.R.I.D.AY. will notify me and the rest of the team. I doubt it'll happen but apparently anything is possible with all of you since you're here." Tony said in his usual sarcastic and cocky tone. "Anymore questions?" he looked around the table. 

"Yes. Does Thor know that I am here? Have you notified him of my current state?" Hella chimed, a hint of desperation in her voice. She hadn't seen him since New York and even then they barely acknowledged each other considering the situation. Steve sighed as he figured she would not stop asking about her betrothed until she was given a definite answer.

"Waller gave us specific orders not to inform him, ma'am." Steve answered; an obvious lie. Tony thought it was best not to mention her capture to Thor since he didn't believe that she was actually his fiancé. Steve believed he was and Tony soon came around to accepting that as the truth as well but he didn't want to deal with the Asgardian. Steve was reluctant but agreed as maybe it was best to not let Thor know about Hella. Seeing the way she asked for him though, made Steve regret that decision. 

"Not inform him? Huh, she really is a devil that woman." Hella said in a disappointed tone. All she wanted was to see him again and talk to him. They were betrothed, afterall. She sighed at the thought of not being able to see him and slouched in her seat a little. 

"Speak of the devil..." Gramercy remarked to the woman across the table from her. 
"You really want to test me, child?" Giselle eyed the young girl. Giselle was usually good about not showing her emotions but just to amuse the young one, she tugged one side of her lip upward. 

"Well, that's what they call you, right? You're hell itself..." Gramercy smirked as she sat back in her chair eyeing Giselle up and down. She was playing with fire and she knew it. It thrilled her nonetheless. 

Before anyone else could say anything, Gramercy was suddenly screaming bloody murder while clutching her head. Giselle simply kept her focus on the blonde, her posture remaining normal; sitting up in her chair with her legs crossed and her hands delicately placed ontop her thigh. Giselle had made Gramercy feel the pain of the blood vessels in her brain exploding. Gramercy was by no means being harmed physically but Giselle was able to trick her mind into believing that it was. 

"Enough! Giselle that's enough!" Steve yelled as he went to Gramercy's side. Giselle stopped as he wished and focused her attention back to Tony at the front of the table. Gramercy pushed Steve away when he tried to check her. The young one groaned that she was alright despite her glossy eyes. 

"Just remember, you asked for it." was all she could say. Giselle didn't regret her actions as the young blonde was toying with something she couldn't handle and figured she could put her in her place. Everyone stared at her, surprised and a little scared. 

"Remind me never to piss you off. What the hell did you do to her?" Clint asked, slightly scared of what her response was. 
"Simply made her brain feel as if the blood vessels exploded. I didn't make them explode, obviously but I tricked her brain into believing the pain was real. You want to feel?" Giselle explained as she turned to look at Clint. 
"No thank you!" he exclaimed while putting up his hands. Giselle smiled at how he feared her, made her feel a bit in power despite the current situation. She saw Dr. Banner standing beside the arrow-man, looking away when she made eye contact with him. Giselle chuckled to herself a bit, amused at the big bad green Hulk fidget under her gaze.

"Can we please avoid torturing one another, children?" Tony commented as he looked at all of them.
"We're not children. If anything, we're stronger than all of you!" Furaha hissed. She felt insulted that Tony would think of her as a child. She was a warrior and she was being treated like she was a servant of the devil! 
"Enough. We acknowledge all of your strengths. Like Waller explained, you all have experience that we don't.

"But one of you obviously knows what it's like to live like a criminal, right Natasha?" Selina glared at Natasha. Natasha looked back at her, seeing almost a reflection of herself in her. Natasha was impressed when she read Selina and Robin's files. She knew they would be the least cooperative and still hold their alliance to their assassination group. 
"How do you sleep at night knowing that you betrayed your own kind? Oh, you think that your betrayal would go unnoticed? You're a disgrace!" Robin yelled in frustration, Selina continued to glare at the redhead but placed her hand over Robin's to calm him. He couldn't stand the sight of a woman like Natasha standing alongside the Avengers. Clint huffed at his comment but before he could move to pummel the assassin, Natasha grabbed his arm, assuring him that she was fine and that it wasn't a good idea. 

"Shut it, the both of you! I'll duct tape both your mouths shut!" Tony yelled at the two assassins. Robin sat back down in his chair, continuing to glare at Nat with Selina continuing to do the same. 

"Yo, Stark. You got some liquor? I think that'll help everyone here settle down." Lucius chimed in, smiling at Tony. Tony could only scoff at the kid. 
"Read your file, kid. You're not getting a drink on your first day. Plus, you're not legal. But I promise to have a drink with you on your birthday." Stark faked a smile in his direction. Lucius exhaled loudly in defeat as he buried his face into the table, groaning loudly.

"Ew, can you not picture Steve ?!" Wanda exclaimed. She had been peeking into all their minds to get an idea of who they were. She focused on Furaha and got an image of Steve lying on the American flag.
"Hey! It's not like no one here has never thought that, am I right?" Furaha shrugged as she looked around the room for someone to back her up. All the women besides Hella shrugged or nodded their heads in agreement; none of them could deny Steve's obvious good looks. The agreement of the others only made Steve cough and blush a dark shade of red in embarrassment. "Stay out of my head, witch unless you wanna see more of that." Furaha playfully threatened Wanda. 

"Chocolate over there isn't bad looking either." Raaya purred as she smirked in Sam's direction before winking at him. Sam was more or less creeped out yet happy on the cat's compliment. 

"I don't know, blondie over there ain't bad lookin' either. Don't you agree?" Jae asked (still in her strait-jacket) as she pointed her head to Pietro before looking back at Furaha and Raaya who were sitting next to each other. They nodded in agreement as they looked back at Jae. Pietro was flustered at the compliment from the clown. The others rolled their eyes. 
"What's your name, Puddin'?" Jae asked the speedster. 
"Pietro. Now back off." Wanda snarked as she held her brother's hand. Pietro looked at Wanda in amusement. His sister was always so damn protective of him despite him being older. Jae arched her brows in amusement. 
"Didn't ask you, toots. Just askin'. Is it a crime to ask for a name? Lucky I'm still strapped in this or you'd be in deep trouble." Jae playfully cooed at the younger sibling. 

"When will our things arrive?" Eve piped up to break the tension between Jae and Wanda. Everyone sort of sighed in relief at the timing, worried that Wanda would do something to Jae or Jae possibly breaking free of her strait-jacket.
"Great question! Later today. This is has been great, really guys and gals," Tony sarcastically chimed, "until then, go get comfortable in the rooms. We'll order some food later. It's been a long day.

"You gonna release me from this, Stark?" Jae held up (tried to, at least) her bound arms in the jacket, her face suddenly one of seriousness. 
"We're doomed." Tony groaned as he walked over to Jae.

 

 

28
sep

shae's (skwad) note

darlings, what do you think? I tried to give everyone a chance to speak in this half of the chapter. did i do a good job of trying to set the basics for what is to come...in a way??? i don't know how it'll work but I'll focus on certain characters one chapter and the next the others but i may just do what i did here and just try to squeeze you all in if i can which results in long chapters. i don't mind writing long chapters though as i feel it's worth it with your characters. anyways just let me know if i did your character justice in this chapter. i probably did crappy. xoxo