Happy Birthday Ying!

❊ ARORA ❊ BigHit Entertainment's new Girl Group ❊

BEHOLD. THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE CREATED IN MY LIFE

Image result for dino arin

“Ohmygod so I just watched ISAC and Dino was totally eyeing up Ying from Arora! Holy they’re so cute together like two fetuses here watch this you’re gonna ship them so hard”

… and so the ship has sailed


 

 

 

“Oh my god, Ying, Dino is so looking at you right now!”

Ying raised her eyes and stared at Lua. “What?”

“Look!”

Ying looked. And there he was. The hottest, smartest, richest guy in Gangnam High. Dino. And he was looking at her.

WAHHH

Why was Dino, the most handsome, smartest and desirable guy at the school looking at her, the Chinese exchange student no one was paying attention to? What did he want to do with her?

Dino kept looking at her, a smile spreading on his super super hot face. Ying felt herself blushing. Did he… Did he like her? NO WAY!

“Lua… do you think he… maybe he likes me?”

Lua patted Ying’s shoulder caringly and smiled brightly. She always was so optimistic and nice to everyone, never frowning, not even when the school queenkas, Noah, Sky and Ardene, made fun of her. Lua loved her so much. “Of course he likes you, Ying! How can he not? Even though you’re shy and never talk to anybody but me, he noticed how pretty you are and fell in love with you! Why didn’t you figure it out yourself? That’s the most sensible explanation!”

Lua was right, as always, It was the most sensible explanation. Ying smacked herself on the head. Oh, sometimes she was so silly!

She smiled back at Dino, but her happiness was short lived. Sky, one of the school queenkas, noticed that the boy was smiling at Ying, and her pretty face became angry. Quickly grabbing his attention, she began talking to him in a flirty tone and twirling her hair around her finger flirtily.

Ying couldn’t believe it! How dare she! Sky knew Dino liked her, why did she have to be a witch and try to take him away from her?

“Look!” She whined to Lua. “Look at what Sky is doing!”

Lua glanced towards Dino and Sky, and a shocked expression spread over her pretty face. She nudged Himawari, the third Chinese exchange student in their school (the three of them were such good friends back in China, and now all of them were best friends here in Korea too. The reason why they came to Korea was, of course, because they were so smart that the Chinese government decided they deserved to continue their education in Korea), and whispered to her to look at Dino.

Himawari was the bad girl in their trio, and so she stood up in the middle of the class and exclaimed, “Sky! What are you doing!? You know Dino likes Ying, why are you trying to steal him from her!?”

Sky looked at the three of them angrily, and said sassily, “Dino isn’t yours. He’s mine. We’re dating, didn’t you know?”

“What!?” Dino exclaimed. “We’re not dating!”

“But baby, you said that you like me!”

“That was in Elementary school, Sky. I grew up. Don’t delve into the past. I like Ying now.”

“Sky, why do you have to be a witch all the time?” Hoshi asked, and Jun nodded in agreement. “I thought you said you liked me!”

“But Hoshi!” Aeri stood up, and tears began streaming down her face. She was a known player with all of the boys in school. She used to be with Vernon, Joshua, DK and Woozi. But now she actually looked hurt. “What about me? I love you.” She couldn’t hold the tears anymore, and ran out of the classroom.

Teacher S.Coups called after her angrily, “Aeri come back to the class!” When she didn’t, he said to C-Rin, “C-Rin, please go get her.”

C-Rin sighed. “Why do I always have to do that? Is it because I’m the best student in the entire school, who is always number three because Dino is always number one and Ying is always number two?”

C-Rin left. S.Copus turned towards Dino and Ying. “You two have gotten yourselves a detention! Today at 4 o’clock!”

Why? Why do Ying and Dino have to suffer because of Sky and the other queenkas at the school? How was it their fault that they were pretty and smart and Dino was the son of the richest man in Korea and Ying was the daughter of the richest man in China!?

The queenkas always ruined everything!

On the way to detention, Lua and Himawari both accompanied Ying. They were talking happily in Chinese, but then right next to the door of the detention room, the three queenkas stood.

Noah. Ardene. Sky.

Noah was the leader, but Sky was the worst of the three. Ardene was there just because she was sisters with Rap Monster, Noah’s current boyfriend who was also the best rapper in K-pop and had tons of fangirls.

“I heard that you three have been giving our Sky some trouble?” Noah said very leaderly, and Ardene nodded in agreement. Sky just looked at them like the witch she was.

“No!” Himawari said fiercely. “Sky was just being a total witch to us! She hates us because we’re from China and Dino likes Ying!”

Sky shook her head. “No, Dino likes me. Stop denying the truth.”

“Stop trying to break Dino and Ying!” Lua cried. “Why are you queenkas always being such witches to everyone in the school!?”

Suddenly, the kingkas of the school appeared. Even though there were only thirteen of them, they were known around the school as Seventeen. That was because each of them wore a seventeen-carat ring on their pinky. They probably were being good friends to Dino and wanted to accompany him to the detention.

“Lua is right!” Woozi said. “I’m tired of you queenkas ruling over the school!”

Hoshi agreed. “Because of you Aeri and me can’t be together! And I love her!”

From the door leading to the library C-Rin’s head peeked and she looked at them angrily. “Can you please keep it down!? I’m trying to study!”

“I won’t keep quiet.” Dino said. “Ying, I love you. I don’t care about Sky or anybody else in the school. I liked you ever since I saw you in the airport when you came to Korea from China!”

Ying blushed. “I love you too Dino!” She said shyly and Seventeen cheered. Lua and Himawari high-fived.

“How can you dethrone us from the queenkas position!?” the leader Noah argued. “We’re the kingkas and queenkas. We need to be together.”

“That’s because you don’t want anyone from us as boyfriends.” S.Coups (yes, he was both a teacher and a kingka) said. “And the rules say that the queenkas and kingkas need to date each other.”

“It’s all because of you!” Ardene cried. “Why couldn’t you say no to my brother! So what if Rap Monster is super talented and rich and successful!?”

Ying and Dino ignored everyone. They were so in love with each other and didn’t need anyone else in this world.

“Let’s go to the detention together, Ying. We can be alone there.” Dino grabbed Ying’s hand and held her close to his heart. “Listen. My heart is beating for you.”

“I love you Dino!” Ying kissed Dino on his cheek and they walked to detention together.

And they lived happily-ever-after with 26 kids in their 10000000000000000 dollar estate. And their children became K-Pop idols.

 

 

The end


 

 

...Yup. That seems about right. DinoxYing are SO gonna happen. 

They need a shipping name tho, and Ding doesn't sound so good... What was Ying's real name again?

 


 

 

A/N:

 

Happy (late) birthday Xiuying! I wanted to post it yesterday when her actual birthday was, but I couldn't finish it before I went out (New Year's Eve was really fun. Hope you had fun too!), so it came out a day late ^^"

Yup, from now on everyone are going to get crappy fanfics as their birthday presents. Aren't I the best?

Anyway Happy New Year to everybody! Let's hope 2017 will be a better year for us, and maybe I'll be a bit less of a lazy and more chapters will come out /wha who said that?