[ARORA SPALSH] 150603 LOG: LUA

❊ ARORA ❊ BigHit Entertainment's new Girl Group ❊

 

[ARORA SPLASH]
150603
LOG: LUA

 

 

Lua stares blankly at the camera for four seconds.

"2015, June 3rd." She says, "Lua's log."

The girl is sitting in the comfortable chair of the recording room, her long brown hair tied in a ponytail. She is wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a striped shirt. Seemingly makeup-less, her face shines with the combination of perfect dewiness and a hard worker's sweat.

Failing at erasing the resting -face off her magnificent face, she keeps staring at the camera.

"We practiced today." She says eventually. Another second passes before she adds in her weird accent, "From 1 o'clock to 8 o'clock. Then we went to record. I already finished. Sky is recording now, I think. I'm waiting for her to finish so we can go back to the dorm."

The mention of the same-age girl stirs something inside the hearts of the fans. The newly-discovered ship begins to sail. A shipping name is already being discussed.

Lua tightens her ponytail before continuing speaking. The long pauses between speeches are building a rather anticlimactic anticipation.

"We already finished recording one of our songs yesterday. It's called Whisper and I really like it." She says, and fans begin deciphering how much she likes it based on the tone of her voice. "Now we record our title song, which is called No Oh Oh. It's…" yet another pause follows, "It's an… interesting song. There are a lot of 'No's in it"

Was that sarcasm in her voice? It couldn't possibly be.

After she shifts on the chair, Lua continues, "Working on songs is hard. But I think it's rewarding, like completing the Harry Potter books for the first time. Maybe I feel like that because it's the first time we're working on an album. I think it's going to be rewarding every time, though." She bites her tongue and stops talking for a few seconds again. "Um, since it's already June, there are only two months left until we debut. That's not a lot of time, but I know I'll be ready in time. The others–" as if suddenly remembering that she is being recorded, Lua stops and clears . "The others are working very hard… All the other members are so talented…"

The resting face slightly shifts into a scowl, before returning to her godly face once again. It is quite obvious that tomorrow a new thread on AllKpop will arise, discussing whether the -face is a medical condition or not.

"I think they're going to change my hair before we debut…" The speech turns into a complete different direction. "But it was expected. I hope I don’t hate it, it's going to make looking in the mirror hard."

After another staring contest with the camera that lasts six and a half seconds, Lua simply says, "2015, June 3rd. Lua's log, end."

The screen goes black.

Fans hope the other members don't have accents too. It's going to be so damn hard to sub the videos with an accent like that.

 

 


 

 

A/N:

I hope I managed to express the awkwardness of a trainee forced to sit in front of a camera and talk without any previous experience well enough. 

Arora Spalsh is going to be in this format. Shorter than average chapters with extra scenes or unreleased footage or any other thing that will come to my mind. Also, it's not going to be from someone's POV (well maybe a semi-POV from the fans that are waching the Arora Splash, like in this chapter). Similarily, chapters that cover variety shows and such are most likely not going to be from someone's POV in particular.

If you have any scenes you'd like to see that haven't been explored in the story yet, feel free to give me ideas for future Arora Splashes. 

P.S : the BTS teaser seriously killed me. Like really. Taehyung's high note? Jin's singing? The beat in J-Hope's teaser? I was slayed. I actually started reading "Demian" after that, and wow... I was blown away. It's such an amazing book, so beautifully written. I really recommend it for all of you, you're not going to regret reading it!