[ARORA SPALSH] Himawari's FRONTRUNNERS time in Japan!

❊ ARORA ❊ BigHit Entertainment's new Girl Group ❊

 

 

 

[ARORA SPLASH]
Himawari's FRONTRUNNERS time in Japan!

 

 

Inside the plane, Himawari is headed somewhere special ~

The camera focuses on Himawari, who is smiling through the screen while checking something on her phone. "I'm going to Japan!" She says excitedly.

A young male next to her whoops in response. "JAPAN!"

Nano, a Pledis trainee and HW's friend, is accompanying her.

"There's a competition we're participating in, with our dance crew Frontrunners." Himawari explains to the viewers. Her face is alight with excitement and anticipation as she gives a thumbs up to the camera, but her smile is soon replaced with a yawn. "Wah I'm so tired…"

Our Hima is working so hard!

The guy – Is his name Nano? – takes the camera and pins it on the view outside the window. As the plane takes off, his voice is heard over the frame, "Bye Bye Korea!"

The next shot is very similar, only this time the plane is landing. "Hello Japan!" Nano's voice announces in delight.

The next second Himawari and Nano are out of the airport, walking towards a black, shining car. Both of them look very happy and energetic. Himawari even skips instead of walking the last ten meters before getting into the car.

As the car is driving, the two Japanese look outside of the window, admiring their missed home-country.

"It's been almost three months since I've been here last." Himawari says to the camera, although her eyes don't leave the window. The wind is ruffling her yellow hair widely, but the young idol doesn't seem to care that much. "It's hard to travel between Korea and Japan all the time, but the members are so supportive and helpful, so it makes everything a lot easier."

Arora members are always helping each other!

A montage of Himawari working on a complicated-looking dance routine follows. The dancing studio is filled with two dozen people, all practicing with all they're got. The camera pins briefly on the Pledis trainee guy, before quickly moving on to Himawari, dressed in a white tank top and black shorts, her hair tied in a short ponytail high on her head. It's visible that she's sweating hard, but wow… she looks pretty good, but that could be because of how passionate she looks when she dances. Or because she's an idol. Who knows what Big Hit makes them eat to be hot like they all are? Even Daddy Namjoon.

"Shinozaki is a really good dancer," a girl says to the camera in Japanese. Thank god there are Korean captions so it's easy to translate. "She's been a part of the studio since she was a little girl. We're all supporting her and her group! We even bought the album." She then proceeds to dance the key choreo from "No Oh Oh", before dissolving into laughter.

"Arora fighting!" Another dancer says with a thick accent.

Frontrunners members are supporting their friend and Arora.

The next person in front of the camera is Himawari herself, who is grinning widely. "Oh wow, they really said that?" She looks shy, embarrassed to receive compliments from others. She runs lets out a nervous laugh and bows. "I'm so thankful for all of the support I'm receiving; I hope I'll be able to live to your expectations."

She bows again and a sheepish smile adorns her face. She looks so happy, like she's having the best time of her life. Fans can't help smiling too; they hope the rookie girl will keep on smiling like this forever.

At the competition Himawari looks amazing, she dances with such passion and devotion that the fans are left hanging with their mouths open in front of their computer screens. From the chosen cuts that appear, it’s clear that she trained a lot for this performance, and wow how flawlessly she delivered. Absolutely amazing.

After the cuts from the performance are done, Himawari is seen signing an autograph for a young, star struck girl. After the girl takes a photo with the dancer and leaves, the camera zooms on Himawari's glistening face.

Congratulations to Himawari and FRONTRUNNERS for getting third place! Daebak ~

"We got third place!" She announces excitedly, and the Pledis trainee – what was his name again? – jumps in the background and waves to the camera. "I'm so happy and honored, and I'm so thankful for my members back in Korea for supporting me, and my dance crew members for supporting me as well. And also, I'm so grateful for our fans who came to support me here! I love you so much, this performance was for you! Thank you!" She exclaims, before adding in Japanese, "Arigato!"

The video stops on Himawari's ecstatic face, and fans melt at the sight. This girl is so dedicated both to Arora and her dance crew, and Arora are supporting her even when they're not together. Despite being together for such a short time, they are such good friends. It warms the fans' heart. 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

 

Yey for another Arora splash! This time covering adventure time in Japan starring Himawari!

I feel like a lot of us forget that what's happening on the screen isn't exactly what's going on behind the scenes, and this Arora Splash is here to remind us of that. 

I'm working hard on ISAC, but it turned out I at writing shows. Good luck to me with writing all the other variety stuff I'm planning for Arora.
So far I've decided to write the opening and closing ceremony as if it's being watched by fans during a broadcast, and have the actual competition as more of behind-the-scenes feel, with actual conversations between characters and development and stuff, but with a lighter feel than a regular chapter and without a fixed POV. What do you guys think about that? If you have any suggestions regarding the format, please comment, cus I'm kind of lost here ^^"

On a different note... damn. Blood Sweat and Tears. Just damn. And wow the solos (especially Mama, that song has an amazing message). And 21st Century Girls, and Am I wrong. Wings in general, really. This whole album is a masterpiece. I'm still trying to regain the remainings of my soul.