~07~

We Both

 

Sorry to those who waiting for this story...

I'm taking such a loooooooooong time, right? Sorry...hehe

So, here's the update, hope you guys like it ^^

 


 

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyunwoo asked when Kihyun's back with a worried face. He went to his lover that take a sit on the side. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked again.

 

"W-what? Did you say something?" Kihyun spacing out, so he's not listening on what Hyunwoo said just now.

 

And that makes Hyunwoo sure that there something wrong with his lover. He took Kihyun's hand, and looked at him concernedly.

 

"Hey, you know that you can tell me anything. So, tell me what's bothering you?" Hyunwoo spoked calmly as he hope Kihyun would tell him the problem. 

 

"I..." thinking about what that guy said, Kihyun decide to shut his mouth about it. "Nothing. I'm fine. Really."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"You know, if you need anything, just tell me. I'll do anything for you cause i love you."

 

"I know. Thanks. I love you too." Kihyun smiled, not wanting his lover to worried about him.

 

"So, wanna go get something to eat? I bet you're hungry."

 

"Yeah, i'm starving!" Kihyun said cheerfully not wanting his love to worry.

 

 

*****

 

 

"So, what did he say?"

 

"I think he'll come."

 

"Good." Hyungwon said. "Here." Hyungwon paid the mysterious guy. "Tonight. You know what to do."

 

"You can count on me."

 

 

*****

 

 

That night, as he promised, Kihyun went to the park to meet that mysterious guy. He sat on one of the bench.

 

"Where is he? I wonder what does he want from me? Should i call Woo to accompany me secretly? Hmm..." he muttered himself, and before he realised, someone came from behind and cupped his face with something. He tried to fight, but he began to weak and fall unconcious.

 

 

*****

 

 

It's been a month since Kihyun's missing. Everyone keep looking for him. Police, his friends and family, still not giving up. Especially Hyunwoo. 

 

"Where are you, Ki? I hope you and our baby is fine, no matter where you are. Please be safe." he prayed.

 

 

*****

 

 

"You should be grateful that i don't kill you." he said, as he watched Kihyun through the small window on the door.

 

There's 2 small window on the door. The upper one is for checking up Kihyun, and the down one is for his meal. Kihyun is in the basement of his friend's house, that betrayed him for Hyunwoo.

 

"Oh, you should. If you want him for yourself, you should have kill me, or he's not gonna be yours if he find me."

 

"He won't find you. No one will. You know why? Because no one suspected me to be the one that kidnapped you. You and i were a good friend, so no one will know about this."

 

"Since when?"

 

"When what?"

 

"You have a crush on him. When?"

 

"We're childhood friend. I've always have a crush on him."

 

"So, why don't you tell him?"

 

"I've tried. The day he announced that you both a lover." 

 

Kihyun surprised to hear that.

 

"You came to our school, and took him from me. I thought it's only a phased. When he get bored with you, he'll leave you, so i can get a chance to be with him. But when you guys told us that you two were going to have a baby, i realised that i'll lose him forever. So, here we are."

 

"You're crazy!"

 

"I just want to be happy with a person that i love. When i imagine that you two were going to have a family, while me watching from a side, i can't take it. Imagining that, makes me sick. It should be my family, not yours."

 

"So, how's your plan to make him as yours? I bet, he's still waiting for me to come back, right?" Kihyun tried to calm.

 

"If you're trying to make me angry, you'll lose your baby. Don't try to provoked me, or you'll regret it." he threatened.

 

Kihyun gritted his teeth. "Let me out! You can't keep me in here forever!"

 

"Yes i can. Watch me. Hahahaha!" he laughed evily before he leave.

 

"Yah! Let me out! Let me out of here!" Kihyun shout while banging the door. "Let me out, please...let me out..." he begged in tears, though no one would hear it.

 

 

*****

 

 

They gathered on their room club.

 

"Hyunwoo ah, let's eat. I know that you worried of him, but you still need to take care of yourself. If you're sick, how would you find him?" Hyungwon tried to feed Hyunwoo, but Hyunwoo stop him.

 

"I don't have appetite. Please, just leave." 

 

"Yah, Hyungwon is right, Woo. You need to eat. You've been skipping your meal since he's missing. You need to stay healthy if you wanna keep searching him." Wonho said.

 

"How am i going to eat when i'm not sure that he's eating too?"

 

"He's fine." Hyungwon said slowly.

 

"What did you say?" Hyunwoo asked.

 

"Nothing. You know what? If you're not gonna eat this, me too. Let starved together. Okay?"

 

"No, Won. You..." Hyunwoo sighed. "I'm sorry, Won. I know that you always be my side since Kihyun's missing. And you're always helping me to get through this, and i appreciate that. But you don't need to suffer with me, okay?" Hyunwoo leave.

 

"Hey, Won. Since Kihyun's missing, i've noticed that you're trying hard to get closer to Hyunwoo. If you're not our friend, i would think that you're the one kidnapping Kihyun just to be with Hyunwoo." Minhyuk joked, making Hyungwon nervous.

 

"What are you saying? Don't joke like that. Ahaha..." Hyungwon laughed nervously.

 

"Well, my babe was right." Wonho hugged Minhyuk from behind. "You seems to have a crush on Hyunwoo."

 

'Of course i have a crush on him since we were kid. I thought he have the same feeling as i am, but when he announced that he's in love with the new kid, i came to realised that it's one side love. All this time he just assumed me as a friend. But, i can change it. I'll make him mine.' Hyungwon said mindly.

 

"Hey, Won. Are you, okay? You looked disturbed." said Changkyun.

 

"I'm...i'm fine. Sorry." Hyungwon leave.

 

Jooheon looked at Wonho and Minhyuk.

 

"What?" Wonho asked.

 

"He's Hyunwoo's best friend. You guys shouldn't say that." Jooheon said.

 

"We're just joking. Duh..." Minhyuk replied.

 

 

*****

 

 

Kihyun sighed. He keep searching every corner of that room for the exit, but none. 

 

"Am i going to deliver my baby here? Am i going to live here forever? What should i do?" he began to cry. He feel hopeless.